Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

It's great. I'm not saying any of the sports aren't good or worthwhile. Maybe they just don't fit in an Olympics.

There is a BMX race BTW

There's enough of those "judged" sports now that they could probably move them all to its own event

The Artistic Olympics or something

Would include:
  • Artistic swimming
  • Diving
  • Breaking (aka break dancing)
  • BMX freestyle
  • Dressage
  • Gymnastics
  • Skateboarding
  • Surfing
Replace those with objective sports eg. cricket, baseball, softball, netball, squash, ultimate, bowling

Men punching women in the face is as an Olympic sport. :(

200.gif
IOC won't be getting a White Ribbon....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's enough of those "judged" sports now that they could probably move them all to its own event

The Artistic Olympics or something

Would include:
  • Artistic swimming
  • Diving
  • Breaking (aka break dancing)
  • BMX freestyle
  • Dressage
  • Gymnastics
  • Skateboarding
  • Surfing
Replace those with objective sports eg. cricket, baseball, softball, netball, squash, ultimate, bowling

Chance to bring back the "Plunge for Distance"? Saw this last week - is objective at least. Would take it over synchronized swimming.

I thought the man boxing as a woman thing comments from earlier was a joke.... But I've just seen it with my own eyes and it's not right, it made me angry, the bout lasted 45 seconds and they made a mess of their competitor, was disgusting viewing actually. That's not sport

Edit; I didn't have all the facts when posting this, this comment seems out of line now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the man boxing as a woman thing comments from earlier was a joke.... But I've just seen it with my own eyes and it's not right, it made me angry, the bout lasted 45 seconds and they made a mess of their competitor, was disgusting viewing actually. That's not sport
She was born with and has female genitalia and has lived her entire life as a woman.

She was previously disqualified because of the presence of XY chromosomes in medical testing. I think there are a series of genetic conditions that can cause that, which don't necessarily make someone male.

She was born with and has female genitalia and has lived her entire life as a woman.

She was previously disqualified because of the presence of XY chromosomes in medical testing. I think there are a series of genetic conditions that can cause that, which don't necessarily make someone male.
There are conditions that can make a male APPEAR to be female. But they are still male.

Caster Semanya is one such case.

There are conditions that can make a male APPEAR to be female. But they are still male.

Caster Semanya is one such case.
She has a vagina. Has lived as a women her whole life. Isn't transgender, because that's illegal in Algeria, so they'd arrest her not send her to the Olympics if she's trans.

When you say conditions that make someone "appear" to be female, what do you mean? They appear to have breasts, female genitalia, no Adam's apple?

Considering all that, how are you saying they're still male? Is it more male having XY chromosomes appear in blood work, or having a vagina?

Personally, I think this is a massive blowup being used by Culture Warriors.

what? the boxer isn't trans? they were born with a vagina?

Then what the **** is everyone complaining about?

Ok she has a clear physical advantage but that's not her fault and when men have clear physical advantages they dont get chastised by all and sundry culture warriors

also it just goes to show that the whole THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS BINARY RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE can be a little murky

you know, I reckon pretty much every athlete at the games is blessed with a physical advantage that most of the population don't have , which is why they are elite enough to be at the olympic games

picking on one woman because of current culture wars regarding trans people is ****ing disgusting

reckon we should retroactively strip Michael Phelps from all his gold medals - double jointed, massive lung capacity and lactic acid resistance meant his competitors never had a chance... right ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back