Autopsy Pipped by 1 in a thriller!

Remove this Banner Ad

More scoring shots, couldn’t land the killer blow , fought back well , clearly off the pace from the start…,good to get the loss and not pinch it really.

There is a flag to win if sides like Freo are now 3rd….

Forgot what it is like to lose…. Didn’t really need the reminder.

I was going to say, he's flushed kicks from inside the square at the SCG, and a few others from well outside 50 at other grouns, but as soon as I saw him chatting to the umpire instead of just going back through his routine I got worried.

Just needed someone to calm him down and remind him even a point get us 2

Good comeback and fight. Our two losses equate to a total of 6 points.

Henny Penny in the media this week especially if Pies and Blues win.

If it's a Pies Blues GF I'm happy to bring the family to Sydney for a weekend.
Well we all know that the AFL & the Melbourne media want that.

Taylor Adams has to be the worst field kick in the league

We’ve been patchy at best recently. McLean was great. Blakey gave us run. Papley tried all day.

Other than that a few bobbed up at times, Hayward in the third. McDonald at the end.

Freo deserved the win.

You would prefer to be on the wrong end of questionable umpiring in the home and away season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't blame Logan for that miss.
14 others missed easier shots.

A few players can now be dropped for those waiting in the wings.
For starters, get Fox & Roberts back in.
Adams can start feeling Parker breathing down his neck.
This won't hurt us at all.

Exactly what we needed.
From the vision you could tell he was it kicking it…just did not look comfortable at all..

An ordinary game was inevitably going to come and content that we almost came over the top. Well beaten in transition and the midfield today. Felt like we rushed alot of our disposal and to their credit they defended us really well.

Blakey and McLean were fantastic but alot of our players down today. Dockers were very good, its an even comp at the end of the day.

Hope the boys get around Loges, gotta feel for him.

Last edited:
I guess that’s what happens when you play (generously) one half of footy. You can’t always get away with slow starts.

I will say though, to come from 5 goals down at HT to nearly pinch it does show how dangerous we are, especially given behinds and some questionable calls in the 3rd (although we might’ve had the green otherwise).

That both our close games we ended up losing could mean two things - that our 30% is still on par with most sides 100%, or that the mental game needs work. In hindsight that we were poor in the thrillers in 2016 was a clear cut sign that we might’ve lacked the edge to win it that year.

Now that I’ve calmed down and sculled a glass of wine, this was maybe the loss we had to have. The fact we still have a 2 match buffer from the rest is something we need to treasure, not squander. I hope Horse gives them a right serve during the week, they take a good hard look at themselves and get their mojo back next week.

We finally lose, some have been licking their licks around here

It will be Mcdonald is shit, Adams has to go, Campbell sucks, the usual shit.
Not on todays game, Campbell was good, Adam’s in tight was good as well I thought, McDonald wasn’t at his best but the flooding from Freo made that difficult…

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pipped by 1 in a thriller!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back