Review Positives and Negatives - UP THE BLOODY COASTERS EDITION - Rd 13

Remove this Banner Ad

I am sure you can make it a good one but not a nasty anti freo username such as Nuke Fremantle or purple_hater
Oh man shut your anorexic malnutrition tapeworm-having overdose on Dick Gregory Bahamian diet-drinking ass up.

Langdon having a shot early from 45m which came up 10m short made me turn to my missus and say "why would you have a shot if you know you can't make the distance"

Anyway shook it off until later on when the campaigner does it again! This time from even further out! Like what the hell, have you learned nothing? Waste everyone's time.

For someone who was very happy and bullish with that trade, and talked up how good it was for us, I'm not rating Langdon in West Coast Colours.

It's not just these 2 dumb acts, I just feel like he operates slower than everyone else, like he's in his own space world. Makes real odd decisions at times, like the one he DID pass (and miss) to JK when he could've had a shot from 25m.

16 touches, 9 marks, 2 tackles doesn’t scream awful. But he'd be my first out for Petch post by i reckon. Handy depth.
Thats what he is - depth to cover injuries.

im quite happy that he can come in and play a role but be pushed out by better players.

If JK turning to the crowd in slow motion as the music swells doesn't give you goosebumps you need to delete your account and get out of my sight.

Have watched this about a million times

Went to the autopsy thread on the Richmond board for a 2 page snack, but it’s worse than opening a family sized box of maltesers - you just can’t help yourself, delicious!

weve had a full team performance for the last couple of games now, which for me is the most encouraging positive to take away from the game. We haven’t had any passengers and the competition for spots is going to be hot going forward if we keep this up. The future is looking bright both for the short term and beyond.

You can throw a blanket over 8 or so players for outstanding performances for us on Sunday, and they’ve already been mentioned a thousand times already, but I’d like to give a shout out to Jack Riewoldt. Giving Naitanui avenue to hit up Ryan for a cruicial goal by getting put on his ass just before the end of the quarter helped us out when we were floundering.
Instructing old mate to go the drop punt from the boundary like a dickhead was great too.
And thanks for acting like a stepladder for Barrass in the last half of the game. Very important contribution. All round just a great game for us.

Its amazing how much of an impact having Yeo back and fit again is having. I think it’s the single most important factor in the turnaround over the last month, just reefing the ball out of packs and getting it forward. Smashing kents left, right and centre, burying bodies all over the place. So good to watch. My favourite highligh from Sunday is when Houli tried to run past Yeo with ball in hand and Elliot just sticks out the left arm and stops him one handed. Just gives him the rock bottom in front of 50,000 nutcases. What a beast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the autopsy thread on the Richmond board for a 2 page snack, but it’s worse than opening a family sized box of maltesers - you just can’t help yourself, delicious!

weve had a full team performance for the last couple of games now, which for me is the most encouraging positive to take away from the game. We haven’t had any passengers and the competition for spots is going to be hot going forward if we keep this up. The future is looking bright both for the short term and beyond.

You can throw a blanket over 8 or so players for outstanding performances for us on Sunday, and they’ve already been mentioned a thousand times already, but I’d like to give a shout out to Jack Riewoldt. Giving Naitanui avenue to hit up Ryan for a cruicial goal by getting put on his ass just before the end of the quarter helped us out when we were floundering.
Instructing old mate to go the drop punt from the boundary like a dickhead was great too.
And thanks for acting like a stepladder for Barrass in the last half of the game. Very important contribution. All round just a great game for us.

Its amazing how much of an impact having Yeo back and fit again is having. I think it’s the single most important factor in the turnaround over the last month, just reefing the ball out of packs and getting it forward. Smashing kents left, right and centre, burying bodies all over the place. So good to watch. My favourite highligh from Sunday is when Houli tried to run past Yeo with ball in hand and Elliot just sticks out the left arm and stops him one handed. Just gives him the rock bottom in front of 50,000 nutcases. What a beast.

Yeo's tackle on Houli should be turned into a gif. Hard af and clean as a whistle.

The last 2 week could be huge in the careers of the younger boys, tone setters per se

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Positives and Negatives - UP THE BLOODY COASTERS EDITION - Rd 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back