Preview R18: Changes vs. St. Kilda

Who do you think will replace Rankine in the 22 this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I still go back to the degoey bump on the west coast lad.(hewitt)..that was straight head high hit...only got 3 weeks...you can see this was a misjudgement by rankine with both players heads clashing but he plays for the crows so that's why it's 4 I guess
Michael Christian.. I assume he is still chief c**t at the AFL as their MRO. He hates us and any chance to upspec a punishment he is like a kid in a candy shop when it comes to us

It's an insane narrative, he has 7 ****ing touches on the weekend
I would accept it in a way if that was Dowlings stats or Taylor's stats..they are young, have barely played at the level and you'd hope there is great room for improvement. Problem with Murphy is, he has 100 games to his belt at this level and he puts in games like this all the time. The body of work is there to say he is never going to make it as an effective AFL player yet week in week out, there he is in our team

You just know Ned will be in the side this week - same for same (well that is what Nicks will think).

Most touches for Adelaide in the SANFL yesterday.

Saints are a chance to win this.
Actual sad when you think about they probably should, the Crows have literally only been able to win games when opposition teams have allowed them to waltz around untouched on quick slingshot transition and/or have not crowded the Crows forward line with multiple numbers, pretty much the opposite of what you expect a Ross Lyon coached team to allow even with his personnel not being much good.

It's an insane narrative, he has 7 ****ing touches on the weekend
Touches being the operative word. He touches the ball for a brief moment before fumbling to a turnover. I’ve never seen such a massive, fumbly turnover merchant in all my years of football.

Two weeks plus one for the Crows tax, plus another for not being named Trent or Patrick.
We should challenge the 4 weeks... as we definitely didn't get the good guy discount.

Bring in the Lions supporter who racially vilified him as a character witness...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You shouldn't get reported for accidental contact to the head.
Nah this is better, less grey area. Rankine intentionally initiated contact with Starcevich and the ramifications for him are severe. The head contact is an accident but Izak lined him and wanted to make hard physical contact. He just got it wrong.

Nah this is better, less grey area. Rankine intentionally initiated contact with Starcevich and the ramifications for him are severe. The head contact is an accident but Izak lined him and wanted to make hard physical contact. He just got it wrong.
Accidents don't mean he "got it wrong".

If there was no head contact nothing serious happens.

Last edited:
Accidents don't mean he "got it wrong".

If there was no head contact nothing serious happens.
But there was head contact and Rankine having initiated the contact is responsible under the current rules.

It’s not popular amongst a lot of supporters but this is the current interpretation of the rules and it’s done with the intent of improved player safety (I will also grant AFL ass covering).

i thought it would be 3 and maybe they can argue it down to 3 but really what's the point at this stage of the season? might as well put him on ice and get him taken care of for next season. at least it has happened at a time where it doesnt matter.

Still cant believe Rankine getting 4 weeks ....

2 weeks at most for any other team, wearing a crows jumper gets you 4

Such a rigged, shit, crooked, bent league....
**** the afl. Look for me in the newsfeeds. I'm going to ****ing bomb that shitfest of an organisation.

Again the weekly Graham Cornes 5aa Lachie Murphy praise segment is on, was great apparently and has a penetrating kick 🥴🤪 the bloke needs a cognitive test, he’s like the SA version of Biden.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

I used to think Graham had a reasonable grasp of the game but he has been way of the mark the last couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R18: Changes vs. St. Kilda

Back