• J. Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • K. McIntosh (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Young was excellent down back. Used the ball alright considering his limitations.

Dow did well in the guts, hoping he can put on some strength as he still gets out bodied by the seasoned midfielders of the game.

MRJ excellent, best game I’ve seen him play. Hopefully he builds on it and gets that consistently we are looking for.

Yze is doing a great job considering the cattle he has avaliable on the park. Pumping these games into the kids will pay dividends.
We were very lucky with letting players like Bolton, D Rioli, Short and Baker slowly ease into our best 22 whilst we had our core players like Cotch, Martin, Lambert and Edward’s do a lot of the heavy lifting as they adjusted to the rigours of AFL footy. We don’t have that luxury anymore but this experience will accelerate their development in the long run.

It's unpleasant, it's frustrating but there isn't much of an alternative.
Have to keep playing Dow, Ralphsmith, Maurice, Miller, and the rest and hope for steady improvement. With who's out we really don't have options.
I would prefer Pickett and McIntosh were phased out. I would have preferred Sonsie in the side to Pickett for example, but it's not going to change the result of a game like this.
Changes for next week? It really doesn't matter.

12-24…”they were all there”
Don't you love that. Or its "our style"

Not to mention the 15 that "were there" for Richmond and not paid. Or that other teams that play a "similar style" don't get the lopsided free kick count.

What is the point of even watching Richmond games anymore. Losing is perfectly fine so long as the game is fair. It isnt fair at the moment against us and tonight showed it.

Naismith does something every AFL player does and makes sure Lever is over the line and out. Pinged
Lefau is first to the ball and yeah he loses his footing. Pinged
Baker 2 weeks ago gets an elbow to the face which looks real deliberate and Yeo is not even sighted.

There needs to be an effort by our supporter base to put pressure on the club to get them to investigate and force the issue with the AFL.

It's going to be a season with false hope. Let's finish last and enjoy a few good picks before Tasmania come in.

Banks needs to put on muscle he gets pushed off to easily.

Pick 2

secret smell GIF
Remember who our last pick at #2 was 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another patch of 5-10 mins that killed us. I think that’s been the case in every single one of our losses now. The mental/effort lapses are so frustrating

2nd time we have seen Hopper refuses to come off after an injury

Did the same last year after he copped a nasty head knock and ultimately got subbed out for concussion

I love the fact he is proud but he really needs to not do this
Especially if he is risking a more serious injury
I forgot about that one. I’d forgive that, maybe confusion from concussion caused him not to come off himself but this time again, you’d put them both down to too proud and stubborn to come off. He’s only harming himself

24-12 plus where they got them
Garbage they got 5 frees after they had 22 the numbers are being manipulated , rewatch the game and count them 28nwas the number right number it isn’t the first time they have done thisb

I love all the rules changes but there is not attempt to stop holding or early tackling (I.e. tackling before gaining possession). These are the only two rules that need to be changed to increase scoring and free flowing play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 7 ANZAC eve roast and toast changes for Freo

Back