Autopsy Roast and toast vs West Coast and changes for Gold Coast round 17

Best vs Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great win, I backed you guys to beat us. Rioli was really great BOG imo with his rebounding and so was Pickett with his leg speed (our team is pretty slow), Dusty was a god before coming off gotta be careful with your superstar, accuracy was excellent just couldn't miss at the right times. Grimes and Tarratn were great in defense shutting down our forwards. Still done with without Prestia and Cotch imagine if they were there. Soldo seemed like the right call to bring him in but was poor. Lynch was well held by Barrass and Jack was also quiet but kicked crucial goals. Vlaus seemed sloppy at times. Gibcus will be a gun in the future.

I back you to win next week. Haven't been able to watch more Richmond games as much though.

Shades of 2017.
A match-winning quarter, the second quarter, 7.2
Vintage Dimma coaching genius.
One of the great coaches of the modern era, victorious despite the 51-36 clearance deficit.
View attachment 1438664
Yeah real ****en geinus........not

Castagna & Lambert our 2 ins and may as well have been wearing West C jumpers today

In no particular order GAGF Huddo, Whatley, Geelong, Steve Hocking, Gil, O'Gorman, Deboy, Stevic, Brad Scott, Chris Scott, AFL Headquarters and last but not least Tom Stewart. Apologies if I've missed anyone in that drive by...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prestia, Cotchin, Martin, Balta and lambert is never a certainty

If we are gonna do anything in September need some luck from the Footy Gods and stay healthy. West coast never get that many clearances in the 3rd if we have our midfield

Wonder if this is deliberate. Our premiership years have seemed to see us just doing enough then increasing intensity in the last few rounds and peaking in the finals?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Feels like most of our wins in premiership years had us getting over the line by 5 goals when it should have been more. Definitely a familiar feeling

Got the 4 points move on simple eagles a not easy beats no more cats had same issue shrugging the off also , but defence needs to be better and our the lapses continue.

Gibcus needs a rest and George seen nothing in improvement. Still carrying a few passengers for me.

Yep. With recent ins they're a lot better than their ladder position suggests.

Will be interesting to see what they do to Carlton next week.

Thought we did okay especially with Prestia out.

Lots of room for improvement and short of major injuries I think we only get better going into finals.

Great win, I backed you guys to beat us. Rioli was really great BOG imo with his rebounding and so was Pickett with his leg speed (our team is pretty slow), Dusty was a god before coming off gotta be careful with your superstar, accuracy was excellent just couldn't miss at the right times. Grimes and Tarratn were great in defense shutting down our forwards. Still done with without Prestia and Cotch imagine if they were there. Soldo seemed like the right call to bring him in but was poor. Lynch was well held by Barrass and Jack was also quiet but kicked crucial goals. Vlaus seemed sloppy at times. Gibcus will be a gun in the future.

I back you to win next week. Haven't been able to watch more Richmond games as much though.
Good onya mate. Your mob will scare a lot of teams in the last 7 rounds. Reckon you will take Carlton to the cleaners next week. 🤩👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back