Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Top 5 v North

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s amazing how premiership players all of a sudden just forget how to play footy and have no idea what to do with the football

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
ECO
every game is a dead rubber

What I have learnt from this thread so far
1. Most of us want Short dropped, but is unlikely to happen
2. Dire Straits have a lot of bad songs
They had 4
excellent albums
Self titled
Communique
Making movies
Love over gold
There 5th album was ok
6th album crap
30 songs from their first 4 albums were classics

I got binned View attachment 2068291last night and celebrated hard. Met a Saints supporter and we both bonded over the last 5 minutes of the Carlton Pies game. Got home after 3am. That’s how you celebrate a spoon, sorry winning the number one draft pick. Kiss Thiss was actually terrific. Here’s me after 1am. I don’t remember sending this photo to my wife. But i did. And i woke her up. For some reason she was mad about that.
Peter Criss could play CHB.
Interesting hand gesture from gene there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s amazing how premiership players all of a sudden just forget how to play footy and have no idea what to do with the football

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yet that’s the coach’s fault. If they don’t want to play, let those that want to play.

I got binned View attachment 2068291last night and celebrated hard. Met a Saints supporter and we both bonded over the last 5 minutes of the Carlton Pies game. Got home after 3am. That’s how you celebrate a spoon, sorry winning the number one draft pick. Kiss Thiss was actually terrific. Here’s me after 1am. I don’t remember sending this photo to my wife. But i did. And i woke her up. For some reason she was mad about that.
Peter Criss could play CHB.
FMD…that looks like Gene …spitting image

I don't, some of our fans need to toughen up.
Go over to any other board and post a similar comment and see what happens, its trolling and against the rules or don't they apply here

Go over to any other board and post a similar comment and see what happens, its trolling and against the rules or don't they apply here

Every board is different in their interpretations of rules and what we define as trolling. There is no mod rule that says every board mod has to mod their board the exact same and interpret rules in the exact same way.

If someone is obviously trolling or being abusive, we will remove them, if we believe they are being civil or having a bit of light hearted banter, we will let it go.

There is also the ignore button.

Remember, it's only an internet forum.

Seems to me we just like to sook. Who cares what someone else posts. Your talking about a poster who hasn't seen a flag in 25 years and your upset at a comment? Haha pathetic

Every board is different in their interpretations of rules and what we define as trolling. There is no mod rule that says every board mod has to mod their board the exact same and interpret rules in the exact same way.

If someone is obviously trolling or being abusive, we will remove them, if we believe they are being civil or having a bit of light hearted banter, we will let it go.

There is also the ignore button.

Remember, it's only an internet forum.
Interpretations of the rules

Hmm sounds very familiar

Seems to me we just like to sook. Who cares what someone else posts. Your talking about a poster who hasn't seen a flag in 25 years and your upset at a comment? Haha pathetic
Its the principle and you are pathetic for accepting it, just roll over

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Back