Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 91 34.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sugar milk best

At first I got angry when I saw recently on the label that they changed the formula, but it is now reduced sugar and has 4 stars from previously 1.5 or 2 or whatever it was. I refuse to actually look at the nutritional info because ignorance is bliss.

I'd still like to see Chol in the 22 along with Nank.
100% Chols best is so elite!
It’s when he tires he falls in a heap so if he and nank could rotate we would get the best of both!

Ryan is a possible in as I don't fancy the idea of Pickett competing against Nic Nat in important moments, at least Ryan would allow us to then use Chol & CCJ in the ruck and keep the extra tall up forward.
Big risk if we go up against Nic Nat with Chol to do most of the ruck work on his own. If he tires like he did last night, Nic Nat will tear the game apart.

There's two options for me:

1. Chol and CJ double teaming Nic Nat with Ryan replacing CJ forward when he goes into the ruck.

2. A positional ruck strategy where CJ rucks in the front half, Chol rucks in the middle and Miller rucks down back.

Hey Guy's 1st post in a long time, seriously Bacher is doing my head in, I along with others think it's time for this great club servant to move aside now and play Mansell or Stacky in his place, that last 10 minutes of the game has been far our best this season but F*** we have been frustrating to watch this year especially our field kicking, anyway on wards and upwards stay safe and take care Tiger fans

haven't got time to check out the gif thread yet but a request from me would be jack graham's chase some time after the centre bounce following this goal. i remember being amazed at the pace he was going
got it covered in this quality defensive plays compilation

At first I got angry when I saw recently on the label that they changed the formula, but it is now reduced sugar and has 4 stars from previously 1.5 or 2 or whatever it was. I refuse to actually look at the nutritional info because ignorance is bliss.
how can 60 grams of sugar have 4 stars :drunk:

they are trying to kill us

And in the clips they showed, there should have been a free kick to Reiwoldt directly in front of goal but they don't mention it.

Watch from 0:58 - Jack is in the Ruck vs Cox, an Essendon player holds Jack from competing in the Ruck contest. Free kick every day.

100% free to Jack….but ignored by maggots…and Kane the flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big risk if we go up against Nic Nat with Chol to do most of the ruck work on his own. If he tires like he did last night, Nic Nat will tear the game apart.

There's two options for me:

1. Chol and CJ double teaming Nic Nat with Ryan replacing CJ forward when he goes into the ruck.

2. A positional ruck strategy where CJ rucks in the front half, Chol rucks in the middle and Miller rucks down back.
Dimma never seems to focus on the oppo teams strength though, he seems to back our system. Case in point letting Parish rack up disposals last night.

100% Chols best is so elite!
It’s when he tires he falls in a heap so if he and nank could rotate we would get the best of both!
Chol’s biggest issue is consistency both game to game and during games
Last night in the 1st he was easily bog marking everything, following up and setting up play

2nd qtr he was largely unsighted
Had a big qtr in the 3rd again and serviceable in the last but did look pretty gassed and not impacting the contest like he was earlier in the game

Would be great for him to learn how to pace himself a little more so he could have a similar level of impact across all 4 qtrs

Still a massive game for him and great to see but I think that is just the final part of the puzzle that needs to click for him to really be a 20+ game a season player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back