• 44: Sydney Stack

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 22 16.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looked tired again but I think we’ll always be vulnerable if we continue to play a zone game without having any pressure on the kicker. Our depleted midfield and the ‘stand’ rule have rendered this style unworkable. We burn ourselves out with high pressure and covering space in the first half and then the oppo walks in to take the chocolates.

Just shits me right up the wall when jack reiwoldt opens his big arrogant mouth and then plays an absolute stinker!

I know he has credits in the bank, but don’t talk the talk if you’re gonna be that putrid all day

Somehow we keep finding a way to have an even more embarrassing loss every week. That was absolutely pathetic.

Edit: thought the first half was some of the best footy we've played all year. To drop off like that though is just sickening.
yep the next embarrassment will be a 100 point loss to bears next, the next will be losing all games til end of the year, seems like this year has a sick way of sinking the boots in, the umps wanna have a go

even that prepubescent looking fcuker huddo is part of it, screaming out yess when ever the pies scored, **** him

it is so depressing to see a once great team known for its ability to run out games, run over oppo, end up being run over ourselves and looked cooked af

but thats what it is now, our players just dont have the gas anymore, the new players coming dont have the experience and tank to play our high running and energy game
half our side out, so it shouldnt be a surprise but still hurts and still feels sh*t
Correct too many young players who run out of steam
The senior guys need to lift
Dusty carrying an Achilles hence he can’t push off and is getting caught
Jack needs to be kept fresh or moved on

Jack was literally jogging to contests and that slowness to kick to lynch was a real killer.

hes cooked and he is meant to go on next year?

Just re-signed him, was a pretty bad decision at this point. The club is going to shit itself bigtime - Jack & Cotchin have got to know that they don't have another year in them ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think someone has bought it up, but what was Grimes thinking with that sky high kick to the middle when he got the HTB free kick in the last couple of minutes…

Plenty of value out there. When was our last recruiting win? Bolton, 4 years ago?
Mansell for nothing this year has been a astute pick up
RCD showing signs
I take it you didn’t watch the VFL game today Martyn and Cumberland (5 goals) were clear standouts
Ryan also played well kicking 3

We only picked two blokes this year who were project players and set ourselves up for a big trade/draft period this season

View attachment 1175319
Another poor result but those are some huge outs from our 2020 Grand Final win. No team could account for 3/6 defenders and 3/6 midfielders/ruck. People knocking our depth, depth would rarely cover that many loses no matter what team, especially one that has lost 'depth' players due to cap issues and lack of early draft picks.

Cotchin has passed it. It pains me to say but he's just lost whatever competitive spirit he had the last few years. One of the best this club has ever seen but I can honestly say he doesn't look best 22.

Our recruiting also needs to be question. Somehow Thomson Dow looks actually worse than his brother.
legit did not see dow all game, i dont get the wraps on him, he is dog shit, we barely have any talent coming in, makes me worried for the next few years , i feel like we will be back to the terry wallet days or cheering for wins against shit sides whilst having embarassing style losses very soon

something needs to change at our club, start with how we are conditioning our players, 2-3 get injured every ****ing week, how are we not running out games anymore, wtf is going

Yeah, play a bloke underdone into a 5 day break
Fantastic idea :drunk:
Why not we brought in Vlastin Coth Prestia Lambert and a couple of others ohhh i see they I think they're all back in the do not playlist they are injured again:) Geez Cotch looks like a passenger should have had a good rest what are they doing over there. Ohh yeah, they are looking after Nank soz.

Need to play the kids.

Need to find players who will be best 22 in 5 years outside of Baker, Stack, Graham and Bolton. RCD probably will be, but then the cupboard is bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back