• 44: Sydney Stack

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 22 16.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fits out team well. We are a VFL team at best.

There is no pressure for spots coming from the VFL as anyone who would offer some up is already in the team.

Id give him the rest of the year so we can make a decision on him one way or another at the end of the year.
The decision is clear! He’s not an AFL player. Rather give Maurice the experience

Out Cotch
In Barty

stronger, faster
Seriously plenty to love in the extended Richmond family this week. We add a Wimbledon title. Loved the “go tiges” call I’m sure I heard at the tennis.

It had nothing to do with result, but fu** me the umpiring in the first half was pro Collingwood. Sidearse gets spun 720 and throws the pill. Play on! That was just one instance.
Umps always have if it in for Richmond,yet another sackful of swallowed whistles for our team.
Bears and the umps next week.

We were in control for 3 quarters,similar to the Eagles game.

Still not writing us off,much better performance this week.

Umps,not much more we can add about their corruption,we saw it in full view with the htb rule.
Pies trampled us in the last but the umpires rode them home as I feared all week.

Injuries combined with SHockings rules to stop us have been too much of a hurdle,we aren't good at the handbag,ten metre kick,mark,constant stoppage footy which bores me to tears.
I miss Richmond footy,it was spectacular to watch,Richmond beating Geelong in last year's granny was the last straw for SHocking to make up more rules in the fake umbrella of "state of the game"

Look at the history of our game,all rules were changed to stop one team,Richmond.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

#fightcorruption

#Stand by our club because no-one else will.

I will stand arm in arm with my Tiger brothers and sisters and Cheer our boys home next week despite the rule changes,despite our injuries,despite the umpires swallowing another sack of pips.

No time for curling up our Tiger tails.

We still have a lot to look
forward too.

No other team in the history of our game has had rules altered to stop us!

Last edited:
Thought Garth was good .He lost that one on one against DeGoey but he is a very disciplined defender. His kicking technique is dodgy but he hits targets .
First game in two years with a midfield that applied little pressure upfield didn't help.
If he's delisted at the end of the year other clubs would be crazy not too look at him .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Went to the game yesterday.
Disappointed in the loss but one thing stood out.
Got something to eat on way home and was standing behind a guy with a Tiger 2020 premiership top with all the players that played that day.
11 premiership players were not on the field and haven't been for quite some time.
Perspective!! they can throw all the negative at us
We are done this year!!
We are not done!!
We have to many players out
Our ruck, center is our biggest problem
Play Riley, Dow, Naish, Stack, Mansell, Garthright.
Need to not play castana he was shocking!!

Last edited:
You've seriously got something against Aarts, don't you!? Seems almost personal?

I mean, he's a limited footballer, but he provides a bit, has a crack, and was far from our worst today. Yet almost every single one of your posts in the game day thread, and again here, has been to single him out?

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
Cause he is not up to it

As bad as the Saints and Gold Coast losses were this was much worse. Look, I know there are a number of injuries and the club hasn't had a proper off season given last year's heroics, but you can't just roll over like that. There will be tough calls for some of our club kegends at the end of the year, no question, but what is more alarming is some of the new generation just rolled over too when the rot set in.

RCD is a disgrace, Dow needs a summer full of throwing steel around, Naish should never play seniors again nor should Garthwaite absolute list clogged. Rioli up back did not work either.

Stack showed enough that he is best 22 in the first half then was nowhere to be seen after half time. Then again half the team was.

Some tough decisions to make now when do all the injured blokes go in cotton wool and plan for 2022?

The one thing I do know is Lynch and Martin will be tearing the comp a new a-hole for the next 4-5 years if fit. Need the troops around them though

As bad as the Saints and Gold Coast losses were this was much worse. Look, I know there are a number of injuries and the club hasn't had a proper off season given last year's heroics, but you can't just roll over like that. There will be tough calls for some of our club kegends at the end of the year, no question, but what is more alarming is some of the new generation just rolled over too when the rot set in.

RCD is a disgrace, Dow needs a summer full of throwing steel around, Naish should never play seniors again nor should Garthwaite absolute list clogged. Rioli up back did not work either.

Stack showed enough that he is best 22 in the first half then was nowhere to be seen after half time. Then again half the team was.

Some tough decisions to make now when do all the injured blokes go in cotton wool and plan for 2022?

The one thing I do know is Lynch and Martin will be tearing the comp a new a-hole for the next 4-5 years if fit. Need the troops around them though
Rcd needs a tank,this would probably be his last pre season to come back fit and i thought garthwaite was pretty serviceable,he is a good backup if nothing else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prospective!! they can throw all the negative at us
We are done this year!!
We are not done!!
We have to many players out
Our ruck, center is our biggest problem
Play Riley, Dow, Naish, Stack, Mansell, Garthright.
Need to not play castana he was shocking!!
Sorry to do this (not really), but did you mean perspective ?

I can't believe the trolling from the media and oppo fans, I mean let me rephrase, I can believe it but I find it comical that they think it's going to hurt or upset us? One group of pies campaigners were waving us goodbye, sticking their fingers up.... I stuck 3 back at them.
Stick by our club,media take potshots at us at every opportunity.
Dimma has been superb in his pressers,always positive,we have had too many injured players this year,as Dimma said,every time we get players back,more get injured,last year we never had injuries like this and the added corruption of SHocking studying our team and making rules to stop us.

Thought Garth was good .He lost that one on one against DeGoey but he is a very disciplined defender. His kicking technique is dodgy but he hits targets .
First game in two years with a midfield that applied little pressure upfield didn't help.
If he's delisted at the end of the year other clubs would be crazy not too look at him .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not to mention the fact that he’s played and trained as a forward all year
He was extremely solid all game and played his role perfectly imo

Just had a look at the time on ground numbers
Dusty played 94%
Seems due to our injury's he’s needed to step up to massive game time for a midfielder
I guess it’s no wonder he’s not having massive impact late on games

I understand the club don’t want to make excuses but somebody has to come out and throw some bloody support behind Cotch and explain what’s happening with his form. The bloke is an absolute immortal of this club but just can’t compete at the moment and is a liability. He can’t even kick the ball they seem to just grub along the ground. The guy is clearly banged up and putting him out on the park at the moment is simply giving reason for the peanut gallery to put him down.
Anyone who puts Tent Cotchin down can't call themselves a supporter.

Blocked Mitch Cleary last night and unfollowed Kane Cornes. There is no point as they aren't even journo's or decent media performers. If i want to read shit comments, i just gotta come here. It meets all my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back