• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 59: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Calling Houli poor with 32 disposals 6 R50 5 I50 454m gained 6 score involvements 3 clearances 6 intercepts 7 turnovers 75%DE is a fair effort.

Yep, has a couple of slips and shanks and is called WOG, ship him back home :rolleyes:

Laughable, wasn't the first time either.

In the presser Dimma said Fly “our forwards coach...”. I thought it’s been Leppa? But perhaps they’ve made the change early given Leppa out... Fly 2021 forwards coach in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor decisions and execution a lot of the time, killing a lot of chains and had a couple of direct turnovers that lead to goals.
agree to disagree but he had some great kicks inside 50, eg to lunch
and was massive for a link up chains to get rebound 50s which is crucial

only 2 mistakes from memory were the poor bounce, not his fault due to the ground
and the handball to balta

he aint finished, and im sure the important ppl deciding his future like dimma agrees.

I was ropeable when lynch gave the 50 away and to knee him on the way up was nothing other then dumb. Can’t believe he’s put himself in that position

there’s nothing in it but the media will ride us all week. So unnecessary I can’t believe it.

good thing about tonight was we cruised after 1/4 time and have plenty in the tank for next week. Plenty can lift

still feel our mix is slightly off
love you dp HAHAH

Perfect build-up for Port. Hard without being physically tough so no banged up players, and in this crazy covid season momentum is king.
I reckon the week off will hurt Port.

Definitely NO forced changes.

At last a sensible post. That was a good hit out fir us . Port have played two games In 4 weeks they have a Sh..tload of expectations on them , and I still don’t rate them . Got to play so many games at home this year . #SAbias .
Remember when we played them last time we led at 3/4 time with 7 players out . They’ll be more worried about us then we will about them .

Give us the flag now .
We won’t be beaten again this year .

Hungry but never humble .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not totally convinced by that performance. What's with all that slipping and fumbling, the conditions weren't perfect but this is the second week in a row.
Still too undisciplined for mine, especially Pickett and Vlaustin.
Great comeback by Nank, Bolton, Edwards and Martin were terrific.
The thing I enjoyed the most was winning the free kick count, I'd forgotten what that felt like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast SF vs St Kilda & Changes for Port Adelaide

Back