Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Top 5 v Fremantle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Balta. So unselfish and can play well forward and back. Richmond’s best player.
I was wrong about wanting to trade Bolton. Must keep unless it’s West Coast’s first rounder and even then Richmond might be short changed.
If Richmond finish bottom then they will be one of the best Wooden Spooners ever. They aren’t actually that bad just need two gun mids and a good key forward

no need to panick, People are forgetting we are years behind in developement.

WE need some high draft picks.

NOW you know why I hated the Hopp/tt trade, we need high draft pics to boom with our other yound kids.

We are in a bit of no mans land, we just need to trade and regroup.
Alright man take it easy, they weren’t that high draft picks that we gave away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one of the worst teams in the AFL error. We struggle to score 50 points week in week out. Our membership will go through the floor with this terrible brand of football we play.

Yze and his ****ing camel.

Why is the camel being brought up? It has nothing to do with anything, no affect on how performances

Observations

1. Gameplan isn't working. Players don't believe in it. Our movement across the ground is horrendous, our kicks down the line lead into turnovers and we're worst on scores from turnovers.

2. Feels like we're clinging on for dear life then the dam wall bursts.

3. Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance and Martin - then we built around that, people often forget that. They think this is the lion king and vlastuin, rioli, nank, Broad, short are the heirs apparent. We need quality in the draft, bring on Pick 1.

4. If there's a fire sale, we will stay at the bottom for minimum 5 years, there's a lot of 22-26 year olds on our list. Just gotta ensure we're not picked apart and Yze has time to sort this list.

5. We have 12 bottom 6 players - Short, McIntosh, Graham, Kozi, Mansall, Sonsie, Banks, McAullife, Blight...

6. Our list is a mess but... we are badly coached at the moment. No one is being coached to their strengths, the injury excuse doesn't work. I don't see what he's trying to do. We're not playing well, we're not being coached well.

Get rid of Cumberland.

Campbell needs to be sent back to the seconds.

Sonsie is not a forward.

I'd rather Banks get given the other running back role and take Short out of the team.

McAuliffe tries hard.

Blight shouldn't have been subbed off.

Was really hoping Bolton could have got that fifth goal.

Ralphshit, Broad, Sonsie, McIntosh, Graham, Cumbo, Banks are not AFL players

Our game plan and offensive movement is farken laughable; and

The umpires heck us in the ass every game but the club just lubes up and takes it week after week.

Ralphshit, Broad, Sonsie, McIntosh, Graham, Cumbo, Banks are not AFL players

Our game plan and offensive movement is farken laughable; and

The umpires heck us in the ass every game but the club just lubes up and takes it week after week.

Ralphsmith has been one of our better players all year, just had a shit one tonight in the wet.

Graham did an ok job tagging Serong

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Back