Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Top 5 v Fremantle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Ooze will laugh in his presser again and seemingly not care about how uncompetitive we are like most weeks
“I thought the effort was there”

I’ve actually got a different opinion of this game to most. Loads of positives. Won clearances. Won contested ball. Won tackles I50. 28-22 shots at goal. Umpire corruption cost a few goals and gifted them a few.

We tried bloody hard tonight, just not enough polish forward of centre.

We need to end the Balta forward immediately. He can be one of the truly great KPD in the comp. However he will only ever be a B-grade forward at best. Put him back and never take him away.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Long time listener first time caller

Our skills are by so far the worst in the competition. Our accountability is by so far the worst in the competition. I’d love to see an ‘uncontested marks against’ stat for the year, reckon we would be miles ahead. We just refuse to man up.

I’ve tried to be a fan, but Cumberland and Sonsie can’t play again. They offer nothing.

Kozzy big positive last few weeks, showed a bit.
Nankervis flying under the radar for the All Aus ruckman this year, been very, very good and tonight against two good opponents was fantastic (although Jackson was also super).

Taranto (as good as he is) could be the worst kick I’ve ever seen. Learn to handball fella.
Miller looked like an All Aus last week on Curnow, then had his pants pulled down by a Josh Treacy, whatever that is.

Just want to see some effort, accountability, and hopefully some improved skills for the remainder of the year

You know what, I think Mansell worked his way into the game well.

Also, going to put this out there, I reckon Cumbo wasn’t entirely terrible. Showed improvement on previous weeks.
Really have to loook at how dirty the ball was coming into the forward line, hard for the half forwards to do much with the quality being given to them.

You know what, I think Mansell worked his way into the game well.

Also, going to put this out there, I reckon Cumbo wasn’t entirely terrible. Showed improvement on previous weeks.
Really have to loook at how dirty the ball was coming into the forward line, hard for the half forwards to do much with the quality being given to them.
I will probably regret this comment tomorrow once the beers wear off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest disappointment today was:

Cumberland - yeah he is a whipping boy but he deserves it. 5 disposals .... That's just not good enough
Campbell - 4 touches back to the VFL mate
McIntosh - back to his stinking worst. Must be the home town water
Baker - checked out he offers us nothing and is just lowering his value each week. You'd start to think it's on purpose so we have to trade him for West Coasts 2nd rounder.

Could name others but these 4 stuck out for me.

I’ve actually got a different opinion of this game to most. Loads of positives. Won clearances. Won contested ball. Won tackles I50. 28-22 shots at goal. Umpire corruption cost a few goals and gifted them a few.

We tried bloody hard tonight, just not enough polish forward of centre.

We need to end the Balta forward immediately. He can be one of the truly great KPD in the comp. However he will only ever be a B-grade forward at best. Put him back and never take him away.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
problem with that is we have no marking power up forwards where we need desparately.
We are a few class KPF and class Mids short of being competiotive.

If we take balta away then the ball just keeps coming back.

Disagree, $750-$800k per season each for is actually pretty good. Once we slot fos and Reid or Lalor into this side, with those bulls looking after them, we’ll be right
100% and what happens when the top picks we could've gotten are getting creamed by 100 points every game right up to there contract extension year. they **** right off and we start again. we'd be norf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Back