Autopsy Roast & toast vs Essendon & changes for EF vs Brisbane

Best vs Dons

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
afl doesn't want lunch or dusty playing

Lynch is fine, he had nothing awareness ;) Dusty will play. Whether it's Thurs or Friday one day won't make a difference.
But i will say, wtf is 6th V 7th playing first, LOL this is unheard of. Pies and cats playing sat, that game, in all honesty, should be played on Thursday night just like our tigers did in 2017 v Cats & 2018 V Hawks

We are favourites
Barely, but yes. It's weird lol

Brisbane have only lost one game at the Gabba this year right? They're not an easy team to beat up there and we're not exactly setting the world on fire, so I'm confused why we're favourites lol.

Lynch is fine, he had nothing awareness ;) Dusty will play. Whether it's Thurs or Friday one day won't make a difference.
But i will say, wtf is 6th V 7th playing first, LOL this is unheard of. Pies and cats playing sat, that game, in all honesty, should be played on Thursday night just like our tigers did in 2017 v Cats & 2018 V Hawks
They want a full house for Cats v Collingwood, that's the marquee game of the first finals week, Saturday afternoon is easier for Geelong fans to actually come to the G. Families with young children will be home by 9pm.

because they know pies cant get 90k on thursday like us

Brisbane have only lost one game at the Gabba this year right? They're not an easy team to beat up there and we're not exactly setting the world on fire, so I'm confused why we're favourites lol.
Have you not seen the last 3 1/2 games, we're exactly setting the world on fire.

get ficked

now I feel we are gonna loose after reading that

get ficked

now I feel we are gonna loose after reading that
Haha sorry, was not my intention. I just think it's weird we're favourites is all. If it was in Melbourne sure, but it's not.

Haha sorry, was not my intention. I just think it's weird we're favourites is all. If it was in Melbourne sure, but it's not.
when does the afl let off rayner and the other bloke so they can play against us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when does the afl let off rayner and the other bloke so they can play against us
Are Brisbane even appealing? I haven't heard anything. Brisbane fans seem to think they will, but we would have usually heard by now wouldn't we?

Are Brisbane even appealing? I haven't heard anything. Brisbane fans seem to think they will, but we would have usually heard by now wouldn't we?
they are still using dial up in qld so probably 10.20am tomorrow morning

Dogs played 6 v 7 interstate on a Thursday in 2016 I think

they are still using dial up in qld so probably 10.20am tomorrow morning

Hey..these days we have a sophisticated, sustainable organic network for communication up here!

359bfb2c6059e8195c8831f8f84fe7d3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back