Autopsy Roast & toast vs Essendon & changes for EF vs Brisbane

Best vs Dons

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno but I like oppo clubs saluting the football career of retiring players with a guard of honour. I think it shows a lot of class. Plenty of people /footballers done dumb dodgy drunk things Broad ? Dusty? Shai? Rance? I certainly have. Broad giving him a goal brought a lot of joy to his family friends and coach and teammates who are going through sh@t. Lucky its not RFC in the firing line
Hurley looks like he's a young father suffered horrendous injury. Respect to any player retiring.

Broad should get dropped

The 2020 Round 1 final I think we rested someone in the last round and we looked a little rusty. Reacting to zorko earned them one 50 which turned into a 100. Bolton gave another one away. They won by 15 points.
The dissent thing has settled down, we just play our game we should win.
Chol and aarts played fairly poorly. Lynch back helps

The Channel 7 football league does it again. What a joke of an organisation. Do they care about anything but ratings and money?
Why can’t finals be fri night, sat arvo, sat night, sun arvo?
Sun arvo should then be an elim final
And the winner of sun arvo goes into the sat night match semi the following week.

Why can’t finals be fri night, sat arvo, sat night, sun arvo?
Sun arvo should then be an elim final
And the winner of sun arvo goes into the sat night match semi the following week.
Spot on. I was going to head up with my daughter. She texted me this morning saying she is no chance because of work. Same for me. The club should be furious that the majority of members can’t go. Simply absurd.

The 2020 Round 1 final I think we rested someone in the last round and we looked a little rusty. Reacting to zorko earned them one 50 which turned into a 100. Bolton gave another one away. They won by 15 points.
they will bring it back for our game

The Channel 7 football league does it again. What a joke of an organisation. Do they care about anything but ratings and money?
playing thursday will be like we have made the top 4 😂 for rest

ead campaigners

No Chance

Pies cant score and Cats have a good foward line with Hwakins/Cameron/Stengle
Pies also struggle in the midfield against big mids and cats have a few with Danger , Guthrie,Duncan etc

Shut down Pendles & N.Daicos and pies are done
pies are already in the prelim even if they loose to scats they will have a soft semi against dickers on the G

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like I'll take an anal leave day for Thursday and Friday providing I can get GA tickets.

Thursday night (wtf) the only redeeming factor if we win we get the maximum break.

The afl are cooked you have the largest members/supporter base in the league and play on a workday. Just shows they want a one sided Bears crowd knowing the majority of tigers cant make it.

We have the harder side of the finals draw now unfortunately. Only rate Geelong as a genuine chance of the 4 teams on the other side (Freo, Pies, Dogs are going to be exposed as pretenders imho). On our side both Sydney and Melbourne will be hard match ups, basically if we get past the bears, we will need to go 3-0 against the 3 best teams of the year. Would be hands down our greatest premiership if we do it though
We don't loose to the same side twice......

Just gotta beat the bears

Dusty got pinged for a 50 he kicked the ball after a soft free. Meatball had come off an injury he was very rusty.

Looks like I'll take an anal leave day for Thursday and Friday providing I can get GA tickets.

Thursday night (wtf) the only redeeming factor if we win we get the maximum break.

The afl are cooked you have the largest members/supporter base in the league and play on a workday. Just shows they want a one sided Bears crowd knowing the majority of tigers cant make it.

The majority of tigers won't go anyway since it's in Brisbane...

Thursday is the best possible day for us especially if we have to travel twice the extra days break will be key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back