Best vs Dons

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the barometer ?

Ieaves the barometer for dead…

b61fa6a93a2a848db70760e47ea5314f.jpg

Someones gonna be bloody unlucky to make way for Dusty. Gibcus has to play cos their 3 talls killed us in 1st half last time. I'd keep both Ross and Sonsie in as both have been great and Ross is starting to become the player he looked like he would after his 1st year. Can only think of McIntosh or Edwards to go out. Harsh either way especially with Edwards kicking 3 last week, but Dusty easily upgrades on Edwards. McIntosh does all that defensive running that's hard to cover. Edwards as sub makes most sense and hopefully can make big impact.

Given his flexibility I think Edwards is the perfect sub but Dimma would never do that to a legend of the club in a final, it’s just not how he rolls.

Wouldn’t be suprised to see Sonsie sub which isn’t the worst idea but I’d rather he played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given his flexibility I think Edwards is the perfect sub but Dimma would never do that to a legend of the club in a final, it’s just not how he rolls.

Wouldn’t be suprised to see Sonsie sub which isn’t the worst idea but I’d rather he played.

Sonsie coming on after the heat has come out of the game. Like it.
I’m concerned he’s too raw for the early heat.

I think you’re spot on here. Edwards on the field and Sonsie medi sub. Martin in will be the only change

Graham back week 2 if we make it. Grimes probably not

Edwards to sub, Dusty in. That's all that needs to change.
Graham is a player that needs to be absolutely 100% fit to be a contributor. The slightest niggle and it seems like his performance suffers dramatically. He slows to a crawl. His best is great but there's no way he's going to be 100% for Thurs. We can't risk him.
Went alright in the 2019 prelim playing with a dislocated shoulder for three quarters

Someones gonna be bloody unlucky to make way for Dusty. Gibcus has to play cos their 3 talls killed us in 1st half last time. I'd keep both Ross and Sonsie in as both have been great and Ross is starting to become the player he looked like he would after his 1st year. Can only think of McIntosh or Edwards to go out. Harsh either way especially with Edwards kicking 3 last week, but Dusty easily upgrades on Edwards. McIntosh does all that defensive running that's hard to cover. Edwards as sub makes most sense and hopefully can make big impact.

If graham plays he might be 22nd place - Gibcus and sonsie miss out?

Vlastuin. Rioli. Broad. Baker. Balta. Tarrant. |

Prestia. Cotchin. Nankervis* Pickett. McIntosh. Short. |. Miller* Ross.

Martin. Lynch. Bolton. Riewoldt. MRJ. Cumberland |. Edwards.

If grimes were fit, section would be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back