Autopsy Roast & toast vs Essendon & changes for EF vs Brisbane

Best vs Dons

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross was in our best 3 last week (according to all use experts in our games voting, by quite some way), you just can't drop a player like that because you have you play your old brigade.
Agree 100%. Right now he's in our best 22 and that's with Dusty coming back in.

Who is shitting themselves about the umpires?

Shocking does NOT want us in either do the umpies.

We are a threat to those teams so I expect some good ole fashioned AFL shenanigans to occur.

Our women's team just got pillaged by the umps.

Watching 2019 prelim, j

We are a threat to those teams so I expect some good ole fashioned AFL shenanigans to occur.

I am becouse without a doubt they are gonna ream us, we cop what the women copped
Today , we are dead in the water.

You just can't drop Ross after last week, what would that say to the young players in particular. Ross was in our best 3 last week (according to all use experts in our games voting, by quite some way), you just can't drop a player like that because you have you play your old brigade. You have to reward diligence and form. Martin is a no brainer, but apart from that form over reputation, especially when those players are in average form.

I doubt Dimma will change a winning squad esp this late in the season. But yeah, Martin has been training to get up for this game and his inclusion is a no brainer.

I doubt Dimma will change a winning squad esp this late in the season. But yeah, Martin has been training to get up for this game and his inclusion is a no brainer.
hope he doesnt upset the synergy

Yep

Being the first final, they're enforce everything x10

Get 20 litre lube bottles for Thursday final
I actually think the umpires will be fine

AFL would prefer we won cos they know Brisbane can’t win the flag and don’t bring in as many fans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bye week is over, trade talk takes a back seat, we are back where we belong... Finals.
This is where our game style really comes to the forefront.

Win against Brisbane and ride the momentum into the game against the Dees or the Swans.
I can't explain it, but I've got this feeling we are a real shout to go all the way.

Give us another crack at Geelong, I want to break their hearts all over again.

Good that means they sent the memo to the wrong Umps the Malakas.

Game on Tigers please 2019 QF skull#$$% these campaigners again.

Last edited:
Won't help them.

We'll win anyway.

Bye week is over, trade talk takes a back seat, we are back where we belong... Finals.
This is where our game style really comes to the forefront.

Win against Brisbane and ride the momentum into the game against the Dees or the Swans.
I can't explain it, but I've got this feeling we are a real shout to go all the way.

Give us another crack at Geelong, I want to break their hearts all over again.
we'll go out in the elim or semi

If umps hated us we'd have never won that final against port.

Theres a school of thought that teams with bright colour guernseys alway win brownlows.

Are we wearing premiership yellow this week?

we'll go out in the elim or semi
I reckon you're a closet optimist and you secretly think we will win the flag but you need to keep up appearances on the forum.

thats why they put us first

elim final first has never happened in history
Well that’s a lie.

I’m 2018 Cats vs Dees was Friday night (we were thursday vs hawks) and pies vs WCE was saturday night.

In 2019 WCE vs Essendon was Thursday night, pies vs cats Friday and us vs Brisbane Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back