Autopsy Roast & toast vs Essendon & changes for EF vs Brisbane

Best vs Dons

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Robbo (I know) has just run with the Zorko sledge in the papers.

The Herald Sun’s Mark Robinson has revealed the sledge which drew such a strong reaction.

“The sledge by Dayne Zorko to Harrison Petty was something like this: I hope your mother dies,” Robinson wrote.

He added: “Zorko is a classic case of white line fever. It is said he is a decent bloke off the field, but on it, and as we’ve all seen, he becomes crazily competitive.”

He added it raises several questions, including why Zorko wasn’t charged by the AFL, why hadn’t the AFL Players’ Association slammed the comments and who would even think to say something like that.

Robinson also believes “It was appalling from Zorko and there’s no chance he will be captain of the club next year”.

Apparently Petty's mother has cancer....

Fair to say the general footy public has always had a poor view of Zorko but this is just another level... lost for words.
Petty’s mum has cancer? Wow didn’t think Zorko could get any lower in my opinion of him…people really do continue to surprise you.

Petty’s mum has cancer? Wow didn’t think Zorko could get any lower in my opinion of him…people really do continue to surprise you.
farken hell he is a scumbag ah

But but but he is a great human , I’m sure his missus thinks so as well

The Herald Sun’s Mark Robinson has revealed the sledge which drew such a strong reaction.

“The sledge by Dayne Zorko to Harrison Petty was something like this: I hope your mother dies,” Robinson wrote.

He added: “Zorko is a classic case of white line fever. It is said he is a decent bloke off the field, but on it, and as we’ve all seen, he becomes crazily competitive.”

He added it raises several questions, including why Zorko wasn’t charged by the AFL, why hadn’t the AFL Players’ Association slammed the comments and who would even think to say something like that.

Robinson also believes “It was appalling from Zorko and there’s no chance he will be captain of the club next year”.

Fair to say the general footy public has always had a poor view of Zorko but this is just another level... lost for words.
OMFG.

That is way out of line.

But but but he is a great human , I’m sure his missus thinks so as well
no idea how the bears can play for him as captain next week

imagine him addressing the group after that

IN: Dustin
OUT: Tyler

It's very stiff for Tyler to be the unlucky one that makes way for Dusty, he's been playing some great footy. I do feel however that Dusty is worth his weight in gold even if he comes in 'cold'.

Id say Graham would come in but Ross is killing it at the moment, he's really come together this season. There were a few instances on the weekend where he ran into our 50 and instead of shooting for goal or even putting it to the top of the goal square, he centred the ball to a free Richmond man who had a better shot. You can't teach that, it just comes with confidence and experience and im glad to see he's evolving.

I thought both Riolis were great on the weekend, and I thought Tarrant did a good job on Peter.

A lot of players playing some great footy going into finals and I look forwards to seeing what Cumberland is like in a final, gives of 2017 Townsend vibes.

Barely, but yes. It's weird lol

Brisbane have only lost one game at the Gabba this year right? They're not an easy team to beat up there and we're not exactly setting the world on fire, so I'm confused why we're favourites lol.
For 7-8 years between 2012 to 2019 the Gabba game has been the only time I've seen us live each year. It never mattered if we were favorites or not... It's our 2nd home ground. Very different to the Sydney or Freo away scenario imo.

Not surprised. I reckon Rayner gets off, maybe a fine. However Answerth could be a different story, Neal-Bullen lost his lunch/dinner on the Gabba. I’m not sure that’s going to end well for Answerth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For 7-8 years between 2012 to 2019 the Gabba game has been the only time I've seen us live each year. It never mattered if we were favorites or not... It's our 2nd home ground. Very different to the Sydney or Freo away scenario imo.
I hope you’re right. I just can’t see Brisbane putting up that rubbish at home two weeks in a row. I fully believe we’re a chance though. :D

Been beaten there twice this year. Also fell in in a couple of games.
They’ve been beaten twice and just won a couple others? Hmmm…doesn’t sound like much of a home ground advantage when you put it that way lol :D

Would be suspended if they were playing anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back