• Nathan Broad

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One more thing to add.

Cudos to the club on a special note. My wifes cousin is a Richmond boy and unfortunately my event tonight in Geelong is a fund raiser for the little fella as hes struggling with Muscular Dystrophy. My wifes uncle contacted the club and they gave them some tickets to lasts night game. She called it like a special needs thing im not sure. But once again Cudos to the club for getting the family in there.

Many of you in here may remember my Inlaws are from Geelong and are Cats fans. I took my father in law to tonights game, his first at the G. Im pretty sure his silence the entire game was due to his awe in how many fans we have and how loud we ******* are.

To get to my point my mother inlaw is looking after the little one in Geelong and many know the story of her trying to put a Cats scarf on him a few years back which I was not too happy about. Well shes done it again. She bought him a ******* balloon with a Geelong Cats head. What amazed me next, in the video he proceeds to belt this balloon repeatedly with a bat like object. The video is fantastic and I want to upload it for all to enjoy. Not sure how to do it though due to size constrains.

Also thank you Richmond I have function in Geelong tonight and finally I can hold my head up high as Richmond supporter and finnally I wont be taunted at being cruel to my son for making the little boy a Richmond boy.

Dont forget to mention our collective support for their cries of a home final

I've got to say, as a neutral... you guys are one of the best supporter groups in the league. The atmosphere at the ground was electric and there was definitely a sense of true enjoyment and support emanating from your fanbase. You all should be proud of that imo, not many clubs have that.
Shame all those **** suckers left when I turned to give it to them.

Many of you in here may remember my Inlaws are from Geelong and are Cats fans. I took my father in law to tonights game, his first at the G. Im pretty sure his silence the entire game was due to his awe in how many fans we have and how loud we ******* are.

To get to my point my mother inlaw is looking after the little one in Geelong and many know the story of her trying to put a Cats scarf on him a few years back which I was not too happy about. Well shes done it again. She bought him a ******* balloon with a Geelong Cats head. What amazed me next, in the video he proceeds to belt this balloon repeatedly with a bat like object. The video is fantastic and I want to upload it for all to enjoy. Not sure how to do it though due to size constrains.

Also thank you Richmond I have function in Geelong tonight and finally I can hold my head up high as Richmond supporter and finnally I wont be taunted at being cruel to my son for making the little boy a Richmond boy.
Loved last night, best night at the footy since the Essendon semi in 95.
Bought a tear to my eye last night seeing all the different generations hugging and so excited after the game. I had to tell myself to harden the f#### up.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stayed home last night with my youngest daughter and watched it on tv while my eldest teenage daughter went with friends to the G. My youngest kept pulling me up for using the C word, I told her to **** off, it is my house after all. She just shook her head laughing at me. At half time I got a txt from my eldest "this game is really stressing me out". I txt back "Stay calm, we're on top of these c****, f****** games ours". "Dad, c&fs please". F*** off" I reply. Downed 3 stubbies at half time. We all know how it ended, tears streaming down my face, me hugging my little one saying how much I love her. Got a txt from number 1 with 2 minutes to go "Dad this is the greatest night of my life"......... So far my baby, so far.

Great win Tiges :thumbsu:

Playing ferocious team football like that will give you a great chance in any match.

You're the team I want to win the flag this year out of all the finalists. You all deserve it for your loyalty and passion. I can vividly remember seeing your last flag with this scrawny old bald bloke running amok. It was huge back then.

Great to see the ex-Suns playing well for you in a big game.

Dion was worth Pick 6. Never in doubt :)

Well, what can I say that already hasn't been said in this thread.
I was lucky enough to be seated between the Richmond Cheer Squad and The Grog Squad and the atmosphere was incredible, especially in the final quarter.
I was a ball of stress for the first three quarters, my voice is gone but I could not be happier. I was borderline in tears in that last quarter.

Dustin Martin showed in the last quarter why he is the best player in the league. It's not even a debate, he is flat out the best player in the league.
O' Captain my Captain, Trent Cotchin you were immense all night. You showed exactly why you are the leader of this football club.
Speaking of leaders, Vlastuin, future captain of this club, just dominated from start to finish.
I never want to hear a bad word said about Prestia and Caddy again. Pick 6 can GAGF, Prestia is a bloody jet.
Caddy so crucial. Just so important to this team and how versatile we can be.
Rance is an absolute warrior.
Shane Edwards is a magician.

We are in a bloody Preliminary Final! I ******* love this club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was great to see Sheds play in a blinder in a big game.
I also like Grahams stats. 9 disposals 9 tackles

One for the ages. Crowd was unreal, for the last 10min it was a massive party and it continued onto the train where we sung the song twice, into the car park shouting go tigers.

When we got off at Blackburn station at about midnight the Richmond supporters who also got off sang the theme song in full voice.

Great feeling between Tiger supporters all night. Getting onto the train after the game I was a little worried as I had one son on the train and myself and 2 of my other brood were still outside having trouble getting in. A Richmond supporter in full voice yelled, people please move down, we have a family here that all have to get on. Squished like sardines for a few stops but there was good vibe in that carriage, even amongst the few Cats supporters.

Last edited:
Oh and also, no changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish Castagna would just do a bit more...maybe he's saving his best til last.

& if Broad is just more careful with disposal I wouldn't have a complaint.

Last edited:

We dont need the vid.. we can all vividly picture your son belting the crap out of the Cat balloon!! Cheers... nice story. He will be a Tiger!

Whats the big deal guys, I think we are going way over the top - End of the day we only beat a regional team

RT - "Rance said he wanted another crack at Taylor you just knew that Rance was going to go in dry on Harry and make him hurt"
Love it mate.
Yeah but they are Victoria's best regional team!!

Looking for a 2nd guest to join Rustof and myself on Monday night's podcast recording.

Anyone keen to talk prelims with us? :D

Must be confident in making outrageous game predictions that end up being correct

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Geelong & changes for PRELIM FINAL

Back