Autopsy Round 13, 2024 : Hawks slay the Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

We are totally ruining our draft pick

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

The dogs might have a use for it…

Swings and round abouts. We got a couple of lucky ones, they got a few more lucky ones, in the end the right result occurred. Would love to that giants “goal” where Scrimshaw claims to have touched it. Looking at Greene, he wasn’t convinced it was a goal either…
The ball looked to deviate vertically before continuing its downward arc. Very much looked touched. Then there was the two goals that were called touched at our end (one by our own player, looking at YOU Dear) a few millimetres either way and the margin could have been 4 goals.

Going back and watching the passage everyone is complaining about, ignoring the other dubious decisions leading up to it.

Ginni played for the free and got it. I don’t like it and he needs to get it out of his game. However, they’d been playing that all game (like Bedford, Thomas, Moore etc.)

Newcombe clearly taken high. Wasn’t dubious at all.

Sicily was dumped after he kicked it. They’ve been (usually) paying that downfield all year.

This discussion is going to take away from the fact that our players juat don’t give up. It’s a fantastic trait for the future.

Calsher dear gave me nick watson vibes today.

Made a mistake at a crucial time, young player could easy drop his head and makes up for it with a big tackle in a crucial moment as did the wizard.

Shows some character and never give up attitude, thats what i love most about this team, just keep going and attacking no matter the cost
100% That tackle was pure passion to win.

The touched goal sucked but he competes so well and has a great set of hands. Pick 56 ….?

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Only watched bits and pieces and was impressed by this young group again. Umpires did their best to get the Giants home in the last which makes the win even more impressive.

Weddle, Day and CMac really stepped up. Wessel reminds me of a more athletic Pavlich. Can play anywhere and impact. Chol did some impressive things as well.

Look forward to watching the whole game later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going back and watching the passage everyone is complaining about, ignoring the other dubious decisions leading up to it.

Ginni played for the free and got it. I don’t like it and he needs to get it out of his game. However, they’d been playing that all game (like Bedford, Thomas, Moore etc.)

Sicily was dumped after he kicked it. They’ve been (usually) paying that downfield all year.

This discussion is going to take away from the fact that our players juat don’t give up. It’s a fantastic trait for the future.

It was just a poorly officiated game in nearly all facets today compared to last week

Let them all sook about umpiring.

90% of gameday posts on bigfooty are about umpiring. I'd rather watch the football.

In the meantime the hawks just keep chalking up the wins

Second half

Tackles
Hawthorn 39 - GWS 29

Inside 50s
Hawthorn 33 - GWS 25

Goals
Hawthorn 10 - GWS 6

Second half scoreline
Hawthorn 66 - GWS 41
Kingsley would be fuming over that.

They had a week off and couldn’t find the effort to outwork a young side in the second half.

Could understand if we jumped them and built up a lead, but they were ahead most of the day and we ran them down.

Where were their fresher legs? 🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 13, 2024 : Hawks slay the Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back