Round 13: Collingwood vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood will beat them comfortably. I hope I am wrong, I really do, would love for the Eagles to prevail, but they haven't played all that well away from subiaco. Hard to see them competing with the magpies at the MCG. Collingwood by 40ish. It will be a similar situation to when WCE played Essendon.

some genius decided that on FTA in adelaide we'd get the freo vs bombers game tonight instead. Would have loved to have watched this one. Going for WCE to win.

If we lose by ten goals we're not gonna win the flag this year.

I doubt it will be close to ten goals either way, be very surprised if it was a blowout.

In any case a ten goal drubbing doesn't spell season over, we were flogged by Carlton by ten goals and have since turned it around.

Should be a good game, though, I'm a bit nervous about this one.

Damn wish I could find a way to watch this. Will be a cracking match. Don't know who to support... Brown VS Brown... What a lovely dilemma :hearts:

I doubt it will be close to ten goals either way, be very surprised if it was a blowout.

In any case a ten goal drubbing doesn't spell season over, we were flogged by Carlton by ten goals and have since turned it around.

Should be a good game, though, I'm a bit nervous about this one.

Just seeing it as a good chance to prove ourselves at the MCG. If we cant make a game of it then I dont see how we could win a final here thats all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Foxtel through Xbox aren't showing this match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 13: Collingwood vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back