AFL Toast Round 15: 17 point win against North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you not read our board after a loss? Our board can be just as bad
Yeah, we can go hard at our own players and club but i was more referring to the feralness and personal nature of the attacks and comments to essendon.

Specifically the myriad of ASAGA/drug references, whining about other posters coming onto their board, and claiming that all our players are useless and pulled everything out of our butts.

Do the flogs on the North board realise we've won 5 in a row?

They are in shock over there that their great team has been upset by a supposed basket case.

This result is about right. We are a better side than how we performed earlier the year (for obvious reasons) and they are just an ordinary team going nowhere - again.

They pranced around like they'd won back to back flags after toppling a totally depleted bulldogs and now they got done by a better opponenet. Reality check.

Yeah, we can go hard at our own players and club but i was more referring to the feralness and personal nature of the attacks and comments to essendon.

Specifically the myriad of ASAGA/drug references, whining about other posters coming onto their board, and claiming that all our players are useless and pulled everything out of our butts.
Winners can laugh, losers can please themselves.

If bringing up the Asada days brings them joy so be it. Probably one of the big issues with their club, they like to live in the past.

They are in shock over there that there great team has been upset by a supposed basket case.

This result is about right. We are a better side than we played early in the year (for obvious reasons) and they are just an ordinary team going nowhere - again.

They pranced around like they'd won back to back flags after toppling a totally depleted bulldogs and now they got done by a better opponenet. Reality check.
Not quite. We lost to Richmond.

We won 5 of the last 6.

They are in shock over there that their great team has been upset by a supposed basket case.

This result is about right. We are a better side than how we performed earlier the year (for obvious reasons) and they are just an ordinary team going nowhere - again.

5 out of 6.

North supporters legitimately think that they should have won the game despite losing all key stats. They cry about inaccuracy when they kicked 16.12 with 3 junk time behinds.
They cry about umpiring while winning the free kick stat 21-11.

It feels so good beating them. They were so arrogant all week.

These deluded tossbags blaming the umpiring for their loss??? Are they frigging serious? I had the misfortune of reading their bile and seriously, there are some bozos there firmly splashing around in the shallow end of the gene pool. They're a peasant, pissant outfit who have such an Essendon chip on their shoulders, it's embarrassing to be honest.

These deluded tossbags blaming the umpiring for their loss??? Are they frigging serious? I had the misfortune of reading their bile and seriously, there are some bozos there firmly splashing around in the shallow end of the gene pool. They're a peasant, pissant outfit who have such an Essendon chip on their shoulders, it's embarrassing to be honest.
Jade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee their board is salty...

Like, they are STEAMING over there. They were pretty cocky going in though...

Never seen a bigger bunch of online losers than norf supporters. They project their self loathing onto us to create an image in their own mind that justifies their hatred. There’s no other way to explain the one-way obsession. It existed well before the drugs saga.

That guy bragging about his anti-social behaviour around Bombers members sounds like an absolute dickhead. Can’t believe I just read 13 pages in there. In fairness not all of them are pathetic; some seem reasonable.

I do understand them annoyed at our posters agitating them on their board. I’m not a big fan of that.

Last edited:

They really are the most putrid supporter base, despite their small number.

No group took greater joy out of the ASADA saga than they did. Unfortunately for them though their onfield dominance over us from the previous decade is well and truly over.

They really are the most putrid supporter base, despite their small number.

No group took greater joy out of the ASADA saga than they did. Unfortunately for them though their onfield dominance over us from the previous decade is well and truly over.

Those canutes from Whorefolorn weren't far behind them, tbh.

I might be on my own here but I actually thought Brown did some really good things.

They actually complement each other better than either of them with Stewart. Which doesn't bode well for Stewart.

Sometimes you can only appreciate a players abilities in the flesh and tv doseht do them justice. I always considered cunnington a bit of a crab, but come half time today I was a little in awe of his stoppage craft and general toughness and strength..

Second half he turned into a turd and was sniping and late hitting , being a bit of a prick. I lost respect just as quick.

He's a crab to me again.

I am staggered how his inclusion this week was questioned.

Yes, you can guarantee at least a couple of errors a game from him... but he makes us a better side with his run and risk taking. A perfect inclusion against North.
He looked like he was out on his feet a few times. Tough game to come back in.

Lucky we got a game in him and next week he should be more settled as he barely looked in the contest early, but worked his way into the game.

Good to see him back.

Furthermore, we have beaten 4 other premiership fancies (Adelaide - Rd 1, Power - Rd 4, Cats - Rd 9, Giants - Rd 10) so it's not like we beat up on lowly sides.

It was nice of Stringer to spend 5 mins with his kids for the 2nd time this year. Fat, lazy dead beat dad. Walked out on his family to chase school girls. Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed - at least his kids will have access to the articles about what he did when they were young

From everyone's favourite North Melbourne poster

North supporters legitimately think that they should have won the game despite losing all key stats. They cry about inaccuracy when they kicked 16.12 with 3 junk time behinds.
They cry about umpiring while winning the free kick stat 21-11.

It feels so good beating them. They were so arrogant all week.
To be fair.

Teffy isn't a reflection of them all.

Don't know about anyone else, but the most pleasing element for me was the melee at half time. They flew the flag. In the first few rounds they didn't and that was what disgusted me most. To see them play as a they should, a band of brothers, tells me so much more about where the group is at mentally.

Great win. Can always improve, but given where we were, coming off a big win (big head syndrome), we played really well.

The first game in maybe 4 or 5 years I was smiling about footy, rather than an individual's brilliance or exuberance.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast Round 15: 17 point win against North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back