Autopsy Round 15, 2021: Hawks floor Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that a LOT of fun

Day is a star. The question now is how good can he be and whether he can play further afield. As it stands he is already very good. BOG for me.

Moore had a break out, match winning game.

Scrimshaw excellent, Newcombe good signs and really liked Bramble in the fourth quarter. He helped set up both of Moore’s late goals.

DGB showed very encouraging signs, especially that mark that was robbed from him. Very concerned if concussed though.

Maligned players Howe, Ceglar and TOB were good and TOB finally took the mark he’s been threatening to take for 8 years

More love for DGB required, he was unbelievable for a first gamer, love his mongrel and fearless approach. Can't doubt the selectors choice at #6. We have so much to look forward to!
He was exceptional for a first gamer.
He's got agro and aggression worthy of any unsociable hawk.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartigan played his best game for us. Brain fade late but otherwise was very very good.

Lots to like today, Day, Duke, DGB, Scrim, CJ, Moore and Howe were all very good and showed a lot. Bramble worked his way into the game and looks very composed with the ball.

I think Scrimmers is almost our most consistent performer over the last 2 years.

Can't really recall any truelly bad games from him since he joined the club to be honest.

That's how I rate players by and large, on their consistency.

Players like DeGoey or Stringer will have the odd outstanding game but plenty of dross in between but Scrimmers brings a high base level of performance every week.

So bloody exciting , something definetly happened internally over the bye. Playing with such enthusiasm and want . Some super exciting moments for our future with all our better players being under 22 .

Dgb was huge in his first game he is an absolute psychopath.

Bramble finally felt he belonged in the second half , great ball user.

Kosi didn't have his best days but constantly attacks each contest and brings ball to ground .

Will day is just a freak , so many Similarities to Whitfield in the way he moves.

Moore and scrimshaw were huge !!!

Hartigan played his best game for us. Brain fade late but otherwise was very very good.

Lots to like today, Day, Duke, DGB, Scrim, CJ, Moore and Howe were all very good and showed a lot. Bramble worked his way into the game and looks very composed with the ball.
Agree Hartigan was a rock in defence today

Was Day ok after game?
Seemed to be limping a little.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Limping and didn't finish the game has me a little worried.

It was so much fun finally seeing DGB and Day together in the team, would hate to lose them both again.

Really building up a nice core of some youth players.

Some really smart drafting over the next couple of years and look out! We will be back in this competition up to our teeth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 15, 2021: Hawks floor Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back