Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Ivan Soldo

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't even crack the Ton today though, stuck on 99 like Fev
XKPO7ti.png

26 handballs. He isn't a damaging player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even close, just floated around racking it up. Occasionally throwing it over his head Footscray style.

Many the throw.

Toast: Shane Edwards, didn't find room in the votes but his early work was sublime.
That pass to Miles in the 3rd was very Specialllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Plenty of Tom Mitchell bashing in here. I'm a fan of him. Good, honest, hard working midfielder.

Serious question to everyone with an opinion on the topic, would you rather Tom Mitchell or Dion Prestia?

I like Prestia's upside, but If I had to do a straight swap right now I'd take Mitchell.

Plenty of Tom Mitchell bashing in here. I'm a fan of him. Good, honest, hard working midfielder.

Serious question to everyone with an opinion on the topic, would you rather Tom Mitchell or Dion Prestia?

I like Prestia's upside, but If I had to do a straight swap right now I'd take Mitchell.

prestia a cripple and still better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but I don't even care.

If we do manage to win our next 3 (obviously next week being the biggest hurdle), then this year we will have beaten every team at least once apart from only Adelaide, Bulldogs and Sydney.

Still haven't beaten anyone good though

Good question. Hard to answer. If I had to choose it would be Tom Mitchell just due to being more durable, however I think Prestia has a lot more hurt factor to his game.

Good question. Hard to answer. If I had to choose it would be Tom Mitchell just due to being more durable, however I think Prestia has a lot more hurt factor to his game.

Nail, meet head.

Prestia for me.
I remember when Mitchell got his massive 50 disp and only the 5 coaches votes, Bucks was asked why he wasn't tagged and allowed to run free and he said he wasn't damaging enough to waste a player tagging him. He was like that today, big numbers with minimal influence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 20: Roast & Toast vs Hawks, changes for Cats

Back