Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep trying to waive it away. Unfortunately this stuff sticks and you will have to front up to what your club has done.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m thinking it may be too soon for this great club to be regaining its authority as a powerhouse afl side for opposition supporters to be able to cope…

P.s too bad here we come …..

So you now have a history of systematic racism. You've destroyed vulnerable young people lives and all you care about is winning an irrelevant game of football...

Hmmmm sounds someone else's life has been destroyed by a football club , oh well, bad luck for barracking for steaming turd of shit! Now go ahead and eat a bag big dicks along with all the other small club supporters. Toot-a-loo , now **** right off.

Playing the "if only" game.

If Hawks had held on against PA and GWS, we'd be sitting in 3rd, equal points with Geelong

Look mate, you're coming off like a real w***er.

This thread is about celebrating our fantastic win over your team today.

We have a 299 page thread devoted to the racism review. Have a go at posting there if you feel the need to make a contribution.
Out of curiosity have they posted in that thread or have they waited until they lost to us to post about it?

I doubt they have and it raises the question as to why all of a sudden does it bother them?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there was any hope the hawks didn't have a significant cultural issue, these responses have quashed that.

Truly shocked and disgusted. I feel physically ill that you people still exist in our society.

Listen here Big Wheels, I work as a legal professional. I represent plaintiffs and deal with human rights complaints quite regularly. On my review of the available documents, it is my opinion that the applicants do not have an overly strong case and, even if the allegations were substantiated, I believe the available damages would be limited. In any event, it’s not for me to decide, nor you. Allow the Court to determine the veracity of the claims. I am sure you will have plenty of time to follow it all since your team won’t be playing in September.

Yes. I’m with you. Been riding along with this giant of a club since 71 when as a 6 year old I cheered on the premiership and was in tears on the back steps at 3 quarter time.
I have been privileged to witness all these amazing teams and memories.

I don’t recall a season like this one ever. What a crazy season.
1-7 and now finals in our hands.
Never been prouder. So much improvement still in the group.

Other clubs must just wonder how this club keeps on doing what it does, generation after generation.
My absolute favourite fact in footy is that we haven’t gone a calendar decade without at least one flag since the 1950s.

Will we keep that up? We have 5 more seasons….

Right, so the modern day hawks are all good then? Strange take.

Tell Go On GIF

Morrison stays in and CJ plays at BH until there is a opportunity again like Ward, Mackenzie had to.
💯 this. Morri stays

If there was any hope the hawks didn't have a significant cultural issue, these responses have quashed that.

Truly shocked and disgusted. I feel physically ill that you people still exist in our society.

I hope you don’t still sing along to your theme song, read about it’s history and the culture behind it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back