Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

You might want to check out Sir Douglas Nicholls round. You see Uncle Doug stood up against systematic racism against Aboriginals in football. The club he walked away from due to its racist abuse - Carlton. Your club started it all.
Right, so the modern day hawks are all good then? Strange take.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Right, so the modern day hawks are all good then? Strange take.

Yes, I would suggest they are. Their coach was one of the first to have the courage and stand up in front and call out racism. He did not stand beside, he did not stand behind. He stood up in front. That sent a message. More leaders such as coaches and Presidents need to do this.

Amazing win loved being at the ground for that game - the crowd going off after bruest kicked his second goal because we finally cracked the 8 was awesome! All we need to do was split the GWS Blues game we did and then we smashed them! Two more wins and then who knows could steal number 14 in a crazy crazy year very unlikely but who knows
Damn, I missed the Top 8 reason for the cheers. I looked up and saw Breust had 2 disposals, 2 marks, 2 goals and 2 score involvements and his number was 22. I thought the crowd reaction was a bit OTT for a heap of 2’s ☺️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a crushing win, unbelievable effort across the board and some truely star performances appearing. Enormous amount of players deserve a special mention, that’s when you know it’s a good game.

I’m so shocked at watsons contested game, outmarked weitering in a play and put on that ridiculous spoil against two blues. I’m almost forgetting his in his first year, his an animal.

Such a good win, but liked Gunston tone after the game, focused on next week knows everything now is important.

So you now have a history of systematic racism. You've destroyed vulnerable young people lives and all you care about is winning an irrelevant game of football...

Australia as a whole has a history of that and I as a Hawks fan understand there's a history at HFC of racism. It shouldn't be brought up though just because on the day the Hawks belted your blues and you're a bit sour. Just breathe man.

Are you seriously comparing the PWC affair to systematic racism? This just keeps getting worse

Look mate, you're coming off like a real w***er.

This thread is about celebrating our fantastic win over your team today.

We have a 299 page thread devoted to the racism review. Have a go at posting there if you feel the need to make a contribution.

Look mate, you're coming off like a real w***er.

This thread is about celebrating our fantastic win over your team today.

We have a 299 page thread devoted to the racism review. Have a go at posting there if you feel the need to make a contribution to the subject.
He knows that.
Just trying to unsuccessfully get a rise.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back