Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

This is some of the best 6m46s you'll ever see. Carlton supporter who talked us down in his preview video LITERALLY has egg on his face in the post match review.

The funniest video all year but the man knows his football.

If he does a similar review of the blues, i would like to see him use bags of manure or bags of dicks. Either would be fitting

Which goal is better that we have kicked,

The goal that we did in our 3peat years against Fremantle, the one where we had kicked the first 5 goals and it was the 6 goal in the GF rematch in 2014.

It started with Spangher who spoil then kicks it to Rioli who taps it to Poppy who taps it back then Rioli kicks it to Breust who goals.

Or the handball goal that started with Impey on the weekend and goes from one end to the other and Dear finishes it off.

This is some of the best 6m46s you'll ever see. Carlton supporter who talked us down in his preview video LITERALLY has egg on his face in the post match review.

Dinsdale which of the bay bloos posters is this? :tearsofjoy: Reckon it's an Elmer melt? Or more a Chief-type one?

Was anyone at the game and listening to the Hawks radio call?
If it's a digital broadcast, I imagine it would have been terribly out of sync with the game.

Was it?

Was anyone at the game and listening to the Hawks radio call?
If it's a digital broadcast, I imagine it would have been terribly out of sync with the game.

Was it?
I was. If you listened using the SEN Sync Live Stadium feature by connecting to the MCG free wifi then there’s no delay.

It does drop out a little sometimes but it’s way more reliable this year than last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had an amusing chat with Damian about this call on the SEN Blues radio and his classic line of “this is a crisis”

He says while it was all supposed to be a bit fun, he reckons it was a nightmare trying to call whilst knowing they were gone so early in the second.

Nice bloke. Hope he gets more opportunities to call AFL games.

My screen time has gone up by about 5 hours as I have just been staring at the ladder non stop with a smile on my face, my coworkers think there may be something wrong with me

Had an amusing chat with Damian about this call on the SEN Blues radio and his classic line of “this is a crisis”

He says while it was all supposed to be a bit fun, he reckons it was a nightmare trying to call whilst knowing they were gone so early in the second.

Nice bloke. Hope he gets more opportunities to call AFL games.

Don't you love it!?
Dave Hughes whingeing - "There's a 100 thousand members here. What's the point of this""?

But the crowd was 85,000 and 50,000 of them were Hawthorn supporters all standing and cheering (like the guys in the adjoining box) :D

Last edited:
Don't you love it!?
Dave Hughes whingeing - "There's a 100 thousand members here. What's the point of this""?

But the crowd was 85,000 and 50,000 of them were Hawthorn supporters all standing and cheering (like the guys in the adjoining box) :D
Dave Hughes does good whinge.

Which goal is better that we have kicked,

The goal that we did in our 3peat years against Fremantle, the one where we had kicked the first 5 goals and it was the 6 goal in the GF rematch in 2014.

It started with Spangher who spoil then kicks it to Rioli who taps it to Poppy who taps it back then Rioli kicks it to Breust who goals.

Or the handball goal that started with Impey on the weekend and goes from one end to the other and Dear finishes it off.
The Buddy 'hurdle' was a great end to end goal.

We've looked sensational moving it from the backline at times this year. Even the Impey one against Adelaide was great.

Ran into Dipper after it. Pretty certain he had just flown in from Europe. He had a quick wine and then left the room whilst announcing loudly to us 'see you all in the finals' before pausing, turning to the Carlton fans with me, pointing at them and firing a 'not you blokes though hahaha'. Should have seen their salty faces. Hahaha.

Dipper is absolutely GOATed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back