Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf board taking it well.
You're f@#king shit North Melbourne f@#$king shite!!!

Comben as a defender...f@#k off whoever says he makes a better defender...f@#$king play a f@#$king proper defender!

How the f@#$k did we lose that...f@#k off!!!
People keep banging on about McKercher but that was a shocking a 30+ disposal game you get.

Kid has a pea heart too. Soft at the contest. He is the quintessential crab footballer…… yes I said it.
Absolutely hate this club sometimes

I actually wasn't hugely negative on Bailey Williams' game during watching.
But when your direct opponent (who is not a midfielder) has 30 disposals, 24 contested possessions, 13 clearances and 12 tackles you've got to wonder what he's doing out there. I get you get beaten in the actual ruck work, but gee, at least try to nullify the other parts of your opponent's game.
Xerri has been doing it against much better ruckmen than Bailey, hes genuinely the best ruck in the comp this year by some margin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, what a win. I know it probs means nothing but loved that.

Norths had the wood over us so great to get a win

Even when Ginbey isn't getting touches he's such an issue for opposition forward lines with his pace, leap and strength. Inspired move by JSchoe.
Was listening on ABC Radio, "Boomer" Harvey was questioning why his is playing across the back and not in the midfield (where according to Boomer, he has been damaging all year).

Goes to show how little 99% of media personalities watch our games.

Also if you want a bias commentary give Boomer a listen calling North. Guy sounded like someone had just ran over his cat at the end of the game.

Wow, what a win. I know it probs means nothing but loved that.

Norths had the wood over us so great to get a win

For a team that's barely won 10 games in three years it means everything. Getting a win in TASMANIA

Was listening on ABC Radio, "Boomer" Harvey was questioning why his is playing across the back and not in the midfield (where according to Boomer, he has been damaging all year).

Goes to show how little 99% of media personalities watch our games.

Also if you want a bias commentary give Boomer a listen calling North. Guy sounded like someone had just ran over his cat at the end of the game.

Yep he might be a midfielder in years to come, but he might be like Lecca but at the opposite end of the ground. Too good to move.

He's not a midfielder's arseh*le in 2024. But tracking to be a gun defender.

Really hope Hewett comes on as a midfielder and I'll tip my hat to the pie man.

+ Love that Schofield is getting rewarded with good form from players like Trew who would never have been given the opportunity had Simpson still been in charge. His move of Ginbey back has also been fantastic.

+ Wins like this build excitement and belief in a player group. The revival has largely come off a marked lift in effort and energy and that needs to be the baseline going forward. The polish can come later.

- Still loads of non AFL types on this list and there's still lots that needs to be done to replace them.

- We aren't serious as a club if we have Bailey leading our ruck. His ruck work kills us every week. Its astonishing that we are in this position seeing that Nics used by date was obvious for years.

1723273375815.png

Positives:
NEVER SAY DIE. Players could have packed it in at Half Time but they came out and put in a monster effort.
Harley Reid hanger! Reminds me a lot of the mark he took pre-draft on the same side of the wing in his dons VFL match.
Allen kicking 5.
Crippa kicking 3.
Darling backing up his awesome game last week with another strong game.
GAFF!!!!

Negatives:
F*&$K the Negatives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back