Autopsy Round 23, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh - thought his shots on goal were selfish, and indisciplined across the day.
They were indeed, but that’s the sort of stuff you can coach out of him as he matures. The initial clearance work today was outstanding, but let himself down with the disposal thereafter. Has looked proppy at numerous points the last few weeks, think he’s feeling the pinch of a long season. Can’t wait to see what he does after a full pre-season…

Last edited:
Have you noticed whenever we have equal players with our opponents at a contest - say a 2 v 2, and the opposition gets the ball, both our players will go to pressure the opponent with the ball leaving the other free to receive the handball, which then sucks another of our players to them, which leaves another opponent open further up the ground, then they just pop the ball over the Eagles players all the way towards goal?

And the worst part is the first player to go to the initial contest barely puts any pressure on - it's just some weak-ass corralling and they could've just stayed out on their man and left it to the player already there to tackle them.

F*ck it shits me.

In a long list of things that shit me watching these useless pricks, this is probably number one.

No Idea. Really thought this could be the defining game. When we stood up and changed our predicament ? How have we become this ? But there are smarter people on here , like obe farkking won kenobi who can guide us . with her amazing trade scenarios ? Yeah, I'm pissed off , rightfully.

You can add Papalia to that duo as well.

They take a dump on WC every time they open their mouths. I find it impossible to listen to and mute the tv every time they speak.

Dwayne Russell sounds like the consummate professional in comparison.
Ya reckon?

Every time we got a free he was trundling out the "noise of affirmation" bullshit.

**** that biased campaigner and Schofield. We gifted him a premiership and he shits on us every time.
**** him

Pavlich is just a crying little bitch who think the world owes him a flag lol

At this point; and I know all the princesses are about feeling's, hugs and HR,

Forget about the Gameplan; we need a disciplinarian.
Pure effort will only get you so far. Our effort was patchy, but even when we tried applying pressure it wasn't as effective as it should be. We need to play smarter, and have a better system first and foremost. Today we looked like headless chooks with the ball and witches hats without it.

FFS now there's a Blues supporter going through the gameday thread liking posts.
Ah yes, classic Blues supporters, pumping their chests after beating a 16th-ranked team and barely making the finals.

Doesn't change the fact that choked 2nd spot on the ladder and have achieved fu*kall with an elite list and 2 Coleman medalists.:drunk:

Like you generally. but really ? Fans have a right to be pissed at that performance.
Where did I say he didn't.
Just a bit of banter mate, I get on well with Priddis Is Done
Can't really take much out of that performance, it was more of the same, senior players let us down and we still can't win enough of the ball. Not sure why this performance today would piss anyone off more than the rest of the shit games we've served up in the last few seasons

I'd rate him as one of the worst players in the league. And we made him look like a million bucks today.

Made me wanna puke.

Yet owies is a better small forward than anyone we have on our list and someone we should be after seeing though he is out of contract at Carlton at the moment.

Would instantly provide something we don’t have. Someone who knows how to play as a small forward

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet owies is a better small forward than anyone we have on our list and someone we should be after seeing though he is out of contract at Carlton at the moment.

Would instantly provide something we don’t have. Someone who knows how to play as a small forward

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sure mate.

Where did I say he didn't.
Just a bit of banter mate, I get on well with Priddis Is Done
Can't really take much out of that performance, it was more of the same, senior players let us down and we still can't win enough of the ball. Not sure why this performance today would piss anyone off more than the rest of the shit games we've served up in the last few seasons
Apologies father, went over my head. Just pissed off. Was really hoping we had turned the corner. Go easy mate.

Far out was right in front of us when that happened. Always seems to be the senior players doing this crap.
Cripps has been a sulking for pretty much 2 years now…. plenty of vision of him spitting it when he doesn’t get it when he thinks he should and burning teammates with selfish shots on goal.

Just absolutely crushed in the middle again. We're actually pretty solid at either end, for the most part. But geez do we just constantly get destroyed in the middle. Even with Kelly, Yeo and Reid in there. You'd think that starting lineup would be more competitive, but something is just really not clicking in there
I would like to see Kelly out of there as don’t think he’s a natural midfielder. Would like to see him play in the role like he did at Geelong when he played on a HFF with only stints in the midfield.

Ya reckon?

Every time we got a free he was trundling out the "noise of affirmation" bullshit.

**** that biased campaigner and Schofield. We gifted him a premiership and he shits on us every time.
**** him

Pavlich is just a crying little bitch who think the world owes him a flag lol
Lol, every single ounce of criticism on us atm is 100% valid and warranted.

A) we still have that horrible song for multiple years that not one single person wanted, which is a indication just how poorly run this club is and how bad our board members are and have contributed to this shit show
B) we continue to have distraction related nonsense around the players I.e the mma fighter training within the facility and the cross gendered footy training sessions. Although they would've tried harder I'm sure.
C) highly superficial, don't rock the boat kumbiyah hold hands while we are in the burning house vibe but no one wants to point out the elephant in the room and hold one and other accountable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 23, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back