Game Day Round 3, 2024 : Hawks Vs. Cats Easter Monday edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worps carrying the midfield on his back. Getting sick of it.
Nash seems injured or unfit. Newk far off it.
Get Amon up the ground, and Weds.
Ginni could roll up to the G with a truck of cash and he couldn't but a free.
And yet - i still believe we could pull a 2nd quarter and make a game of it! Delay hopefully helps the young ones catch a breath

Lightning will always hit the highest point. If they had any idea they would be evacuating Level 4.

In grassroots footy a lightning strike per a certain period of time leads to a walkoff - we don't have a six story stadium surrounding us to absorb the strike.

Not to mention if they had any brains there would be lightning rods installed all around the stadium.

We are basically playing Geelongs reserve side and getting smashed. Lost for words how bad we are
Rubbish.

From their best 23 they’re missing Rohan, Stanley, Tuohy, C. Guthrie and Dangerfield.

Last edited:
Not holding a lot of hope for the next few years I'm afraid, especially when Tassie comes in and gains all the draft picks and concessions. A lot of pain coming our way. We just don't have the cattle, and I can't see where they are coming from.
Agree to an extent. Add a top 3 pick,
Day and CJ to this side with a couple
Of decent free agents. The hope like buggery Butler, DGB, Seamus come on. Gotta move past the likes of Impey, Bruest, Moore, Nash and Frost( who has been great this year). Tide can turn. We needed to do better with our high picks. Mackenzie, Watto and hopefully this years give me some hope.

Thor Ragnarok GIF by Marvel Studios

Pretty sure the lightning is just Hemsworth jetting back off to Byron....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back