Game Day Round 3, 2024 : Hawks Vs. Cats Easter Monday edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to give my opinion on this but thoughts on Connor Mcdonalds goal celebration when we were 6 goals down in the first?

I wondered what it was all about because taking out the fact we were 6 goals down - it was weird

Lewis is playing with a hip injury. It’s impacting his mobility which is why he’s playing deepest when he was training higher up the entire preseason.
Protect your keyboard, mate.

By nature, idiots are idiotic - they're gonna ignore 6+ years of his play style & make stupid, emotional comments about his application, ignoring the hip injury hampering his movement.

More clearances and more inside 50's.

We've been blow away in two 5 minute burst.
Shades of the bombers game where they were kicking them from anywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem was he did it twice in a row.
a minute earlier he took the shot instead of chipping over to Lewis and it ended up touched.
Then the disaster play where he got lost, slipped over and just lost the contest totally
The second one was because he was too busy trying to do the right thing and give it off but Stewart did really well making Breust indecisive.

If that first incident didn't happen, Breust would have just kicked that second one himself.

There are too many players at present who are not earning their keep. Too many want easy ball and then stuff it when they get it.

And we also have too many momentum killers in our team who do the stupidest things and sap all the confidence of their teammates. Really low footy IQ stuff.

Starting with the skipper. Impey. Amon. Breust. Lewis. The common theme is they represent all the ‘experience’ of this side. Putrid. Simple.

People have a go at Frost. And rightly so when it is warranted. It is time for Sam Mitchell to drop at least a few of the older blokes. If he doesn’t he better get ready for the supporter heat that is brewing
This has been our issue going back to Poppies, Stratts and roughs last years. Our vets are always the ones that let us down. It rubs salt into the wounds watching Duncan and the likes carving us up today and in past.

Hawkins and Stewart spending most of the game on the bench. Open your eyes
lol, Stewart 85% mostly due to head knock late and Hawkins 92%

I expect to see some pretty weak efforts from both sides here, trying to just get through the last after cooling down and warming up again.

Yeah, we’re handing it back a bit though.

Cats always seem to have an outnumber at the contest too.

Cats have been elite for a long time. The way they set up with numbers, position around the ball and create separation might be the best in the comp. They also do the 1 percenters so well because it is a big factor in keeping possession or forcing a turnover. They are a very professional and disciplined team. We are a long way off playing at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back