Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien "Grimesy" Barrett is doing us a favour with his "Port have salary cap issues" agenda. Ensures that all players seeking a switch to Port (and players resigning for that matter) are all aware that if you want a spot at our club, it won't be for the money. And as a club we're now in a position where we can be demanding that.

Already we've had Ryder, Dixon, Hartlett sign on for well under what they could have earned at other clubs...

So thanks Grimesy.

#lolbarret
#letitgopurple
#floggingadeadhorse
#barretisaflog
#whatkindofnicknameispurpleanyway
#bestnewsfakerinthebusiness

That's the spirit Damian. If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see you through.

Drum roll please.. The Purple Headed Flog strikes again
Love how it contrasts with the Hawthorn and Melbourne comments. 3-time premiers about to sign yet another big name and Demons should spend 20% of their cap on one player, but no cap issues at those clubs...

Barrett when Ollie and Chad sign before the new season.

26337353b7962f533d78c762373b3318.gif

Damien "Grimesy" Barrett is doing us a favour with his "Port have salary cap issues" agenda. Ensures that all players seeking a switch to Port (and players resigning for that matter) are all aware that if you want a spot at our club, it won't be for the money. And as a club we're now in a position where we can be demanding that.

Already we've had Ryder, Dixon, Hartlett sign on for well under what they could have earned at other clubs...

So thanks Grimesy.

I like it. We should refer to him as 'Grimesy ' from now on.

I like it. We should refer to him as 'Grimesy' from now on.

I'm not crazy about this, I get the physical similarity, but the whole point of Frank Grimes was that he was good at his job.

I'm not crazy about this, I get the physical similarity, but the whole point of Frank Grimes was that he was good at his job.

I'm way over the cap, but that doesn't matter because I'M PORT ADELAIDE!

*proceeds to get salary cap sanctions*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back