2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You obviously don't watch the SANFL, Gallagher is miles off it and way way behind the other Irish lads who have taken to the game almost instantly, he's been awful.
The sheer arrogance and condescension present in this post is truly awe inspiring.

I don't subject myself to the CBT that is the SANFL Crows every week just to be dismissed as someone who doesn't watch it because I dare question the wisdom of some guy with an old account on a forum.

Lol, guess this means Curtin back to FB.

https://www.zerohanger.com/ex-colli...ZispffFWascUxrkbdRQeZ--t85EJOT-M9Z8jD1G1DU-nl

Adelaide SANFL skipper Jack Madgen is in line to miss his side's upcoming game after being handed a one-match suspension for using abusive language toward an umpire.

The SANFL's Match Review Panel handed down their findings on Tuesday evening, with Madgen's third-term remonstration with a match official during his side's clash with South Adelaide earning the ire of the umpire and the MRP.

Lol, guess this means Curtin back to FB.

https://www.zerohanger.com/ex-colli...ZispffFWascUxrkbdRQeZ--t85EJOT-M9Z8jD1G1DU-nl

Adelaide SANFL skipper Jack Madgen is in line to miss his side's upcoming game after being handed a one-match suspension for using abusive language toward an umpire.

The SANFL's Match Review Panel handed down their findings on Tuesday evening, with Madgen's third-term remonstration with a match official during his side's clash with South Adelaide earning the ire of the umpire and the MRP.
Just goes to show how frustrating it is for our SANFL team when a player of Magden's experience snaps..

No coincidence that the free kick count magically tightened up significantly in the last quarter after that incident.. The umpiring is always massively biased for the Crows but last weeks up to 3/4 time was probably as bad as it's ever been.

A week for abusive language come on. People with stinking this week get reprimands. A joke
I bet it was that bald prick he mouthed off at.

We get lumped with that campaigner most weeks it seems.

Gallagher at half back too, I'm sure someone suggested that in here. They've actually read bigfooty over the week or something.

Or, more to the point, it was such an obvious choice that even amateurs like us could see it. But until now, apparently not the club.

I can at least see the argument for avoiding youth in the senior team, if you believe that (a) experience counts for a lot, and (b) your sole goal is to maximise your ability to win every week. But in the reserves team, if you are prioritising anything other than developing your most talented juniors in the roles you intend for them to play at AFL level, then you're doing it wrong. Wins and losses in the SANFL are meaningless for our side. Top-ups should be used in whatever roles are left over once we've finished placing our AFL players in exactly the roles we want them to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You obviously don't watch the SANFL, Gallagher is miles off it and way way behind the other Irish lads who have taken to the game almost instantly, he's been awful.
I reckon a run at HB or on the wing would be good for him in the SANFL

Played as a forward in his gaelic football career didn't he?

I believe so. He's not getting many touches in SANFL though. Get him a bit of the ball in space for a change

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back