Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a couple of people saying the same thing, that we're not after Perryman unless he falls into our lap. Our only target now if gettable is Gruzewski.
One guy I trust heaps, the other neither yes or no but found it interesting that he matched my mate's story exactly.

Maybe it's all BS but in my opinion as a plain supporter who knows nothing it makes sense as Perryman would be borderline best22 (ok we can argue that) but Max would slot right in.
Just when we thought the pre-off-season was about to get boring we get another spanner.

I would think he is a required player for us because if Meek goes down we are stuffed.
I have watched a bit of Ramma and Tucker and they would get slaughtered in the ruck in the seniors.
Ned of course could want out if he is sick of playing 2nd fiddle.
Neds problem though is that in his current form he will be second fiddle ruck at pretty much every club I can think of. For instance if he goes to the Pies he won't be taking Cameron's spot. He just do any have the mobility to keep up with modern top grade AFL rucks.

But at the same time he is a very good back up option and a lot of clubs would be in a similar position to the Hawks in that they don't have an AFL standard backup ruck on their list as insurance and if their primary ruck goes down they are up that particular creek without a paddle.

It's an interesting watch, clubs trading for rucks always reminds me of trainers picking thoroughbreds at the Magic Millions for some reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I donā€™t listen to any of his w***erage so I canā€™t really comment on his character, in saying that- his man bun combined with his smug, annoying face makes me instantly dismiss him.
I never really had any strong feelings for him either way but after listening to him claim the AFL should have a permanent 4 week rolling fixture and telling regular people we just need to 'adapt' and 'How long do you want' to organise life and trips around footy i was so out on him.

The guy is such a dead set flog who is so out of touch with regular people. Not everyone can just organise life around footy, stuck up POS.

Every time I've seen Jack Lukosius play, I've been impressed by him.

I'm bewildered by the Suns not having a place in their side for Jack and wanting to trade him.

I'm sure Sam could get more out of him than Damien Hardwick.

If we could get a good deal while trading for Jack, I'd be happy with that.

I can say with certainty that heā€™s coming.

Happy to put my BF account up as surety on that call too.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yup, you knew. And I liked the validity of my 4th hand source to say... we will know when Battle announces šŸ˜‚, but I think he is coming our way. Yes I have a problem with certainty. šŸ˜›

Whatever happens, the Hawks backline will be better able to cope with the key fwds next year. Hogan will still be an issue, even with Barrass as Hogan in his current form is unique. But the rebound that Battle will help set up will more than compensate for a player like Hogan.

"The Hawks are getting scary", these are not my words, but those of my Port Adelaide supporting workmate.

Every time I've seen Jack Lukosius play, I've been impressed by him.

I'm bewildered by the Suns not having a place in their side for Jack and wanting to trade him.
The GCS are spoilt brats. Every year they get gifted new toys to play with from Mummy and Daddy (AFL) so why would they place so much value on one player? They pay them stupid amounts because they can just so they can hold onto them while they want to play with them, then they get bored and their attention taken away by the next available talent and move them on all with Mummy and Daddy's blessing. Other clubs would kill to be able to be so flippant with talent.

They are a souless plastic franchise and quite frankly one of the worst decisions the AFL has ever made in growing the game up here in QLD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back