Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I miss the headline where we upped our offer or are you just being a misery-guts?

It is a forum and all opinions matter, but yes, there are some mainly negative posters here.

i read it as real tongue in cheek more than being serious but I could be wrong
Are ya'll talking about my comment? if so, yes tongue in cheek. Just refreshing TylerDurden's memory on his views on Josh Battle.

Not a shot at Josh, or ITK sometimes getting things wrong. But when posters are putting players down and calling them "coin grabbers" accusing them of using us just because they heard a rumour that they weren't leaving to join Hawthorn.

Are ya'll talking about my comment? if so, yes tongue in cheek. Just refreshing TylerDurden's memory on his views on Josh Battle.

Not a shot at Josh, or ITK sometimes getting things wrong. But when posters are putting players down and calling them "coin grabbers" accusing them of using us just because they heard a rumour that they weren't leaving to join Hawthorn.
Thanks for refreshing my memory champ.

Would y'all like me to shut up shop this trade period then? Can be done. Say the word my man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hero

TD I might be new here, but I love what you contribute. Keep up the good work mate, I'm sure lots of other posters feel the same.
I feel the same way too. Great to hear the insight and also the opinions.

However I feel crossed a line with attacks on a player. It wasn't needed, even if it were true that he was staying at Stkilda. Doesn't mean we're being used or that he's a coin grabber.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back