Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hypothetically, if we had to choose between Barass and Battle, who would we prefer? I think Barass is the better player, slightly, but has injury concerns. Battle has 4 years on Barass and no such concerns (that I know of, please correct me if I'm wrong)
Realistically if we could only get 1, then battle. we'd have to give up our 1st round pick for barrass however we can just sign battle with 💸
If it was some sort of fantasy draft where we could choose either at no cost then i'd pick barrass because he's closer to a key defender

No need to get the shits on!

I didn't think old mates post was nasty, you DID spend weeks telling everyone he was staying at the saints and you DID cam him a coin grabber who was using us.

Its all good. Doesn't bother me. I like all of it.

People need to chill a bit.
Mate, he is allowed to get emotional when he hears news that is unfavourable to HFC.

Why do you guys drag such innocous things over and over and pick at scabs. Let it go( don't make me sing it)

Last edited:
You don't think players change their mind at various stages of the process??

If he backflipped and decided to stay, then absolutely we were played for a higher salary to him.

I'm not fn Nostradamus and cannot predict the future FWIW!
You don't have to explain yourself mate. The majority in here know how it all works

No need to get the shits on!

I didn't think old mates post was nasty, you DID spend weeks telling everyone he was staying at the saints and you DID cam him a coin grabber who was using us.

Its all good. Doesn't bother me. I like all of it.

People need to chill a bit.

You got indignant because multiple posters didn't agree with you about a wildcard weekend only a few days ago.

Smith’s comments are not credible- imho.
No Idea Idk GIF by SWR3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing how it’s taken so long for BS to get back from Greece and finally chat about his future and not say anything 😂 😂.

Has anyone reminded him the 700k he is being paid this year to float around Europe is being paid by the Bulldogs?

Does anyone know if he is managed by Paul Conor’s by any chance?
Celebrity 101 would...obviously

Far too much individual sniping going on.

I have stopped sharing stuff to this forum and share stuff with a few people privately on here as I can’t believe the nonsense that goes on following a post.

Everyone put down your rifles and just relax. 😎
ITK posters probably cop more abuse than the footy players themselves on Big footy lmao

I have stopped sharing stuff to this forum and share stuff with a few people privately on here as I can’t believe the nonsense that goes on following a post.

Imagine working with them 😂

Shits me up the wall that people such as yourself, RnL, TFP etc cop it so much when it comes to this information.

Selfishly, it also denies me and a lot of others heaps of fun and enjoyment.

Wish people would rack off with it.

Shits me up the wall that people such as yourself, RnL, TFP etc cop it so much when it comes to this information.

Selfishly, it also denies me and a lot of others heaps of fun and enjoyment.

Wish people would rack off with it.

And annoyingly we can add LMS to the list of people who no longer share here along with Tops and the board is all the weaker for it. Can’t the keyboard warriors just do what I do and critique people’s spelling ffs.

Can’t the keyboard warriors just do what I do and critique people’s spelling ffs.
This sentence would have been far more effective written
'Carnt the keybord warriorsjust do wot I do and critik peoples speling ffs'

Can I be a smartass and critique your grammar? You forgot the question mark.
I've seen letters that Barrass has written, he never forgets his grammar.For this reason we should definitely trade him in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back