Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think so. He's in the perfect age bracket for us - he can contribute straight away and has several years of great footy ahead of him. The real question would be the trade demand from the Doggies.
And whether it impacts us getting other deal(s) done (it shouldn't, but would be a consideration).

Ooof it's a very recent post too.

In 2020-21 this would be extremely embarrassing.

In August 2024 you couldn't waterboard this information out of me.

Blokes like this are always hypocritical flogs too. I bet if he bought a new Tesla he would be changing his underwear multiple times a day with the excitement about telling people about it. But if a woman is excited about a purchase it's 'women be shopping'.

Being that I constantly run out of freezer space I would be bloody stoked to get a new fridge/freezer too.

Blokes like this are always hypocritical flogs too. I bet if he bought a new Tesla he would be changing his underwear multiple times a day with the excitement about telling people about it. But if a woman is excited about a purchase it's 'women be shopping'.

Being that I constantly run out of freezer space I would be bloody stoked to get a new fridge/freezer too.
Was it just me that read the bolded part in Chris Rock's voice 😂

I think so. He's in the perfect age bracket for us - he can contribute straight away and has several years of great footy ahead of him. The real question would be the trade demand from the Doggies.
Alot of talk has been about trading out draft pick before Tassie comes in, however people forget that they will also need experienced players so potentially we need to lock in our stars on contracts beyond 2028 so that we don't get raided and get crappy compo for them and have leverage at the trade table. That means front loading and managing big contracts we offer.

So signing all these players and planning for increases of salary for our existing players is vitally important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alot of talk has been about trading out draft pick before Tassie comes in, however people forget that they will also need experienced players so potentially we need to lock in our stars on contracts beyond 2028 so that we don't get raided and get crappy compo for them and have leverage at the trade table. That means front loading and managing big contracts we offer.

So signing all these players and planning for increases of salary for our existing players is vitally important.

Very important point - need to get as many players as possible locked up beyond Tassie's entry year.

Well you gotta think if we can somehow win the first final, that'll be 3 weeks til the next game. If he hasn't resigned by then, we're on

I just wish he's announce now. Would give us a real boost
Not for the player/s that would be worried about there spot next season it wouldn't. There's a reason why these things wait until live teams campaigns are over. If Battle hasn't announced what he's doing this week or next then I think we can start getting confident albeit even without the polo + Kanga statue photo.

Just watched footy classified and if true about Petracca wanting out of the Dees to play in front of bigger crowds and to expand his brand, would he look at the Hawks? With how the young fellas going with all the social media stuff (Hok ball) etc and the fact we pull big crowds when we are up and about!

Any ITK’s heard anything? Think we need some roughandlove!

Not for the player/s that would be worried about there spot next season it wouldn't. There's a reason why these things wait until live teams campaigns are over. If Battle hasn't announced what he's doing this week or next then I think we can start getting confident albeit even without the polo + Kanga statue photo.

When O’Meara nominated us just before our finals game against Geelong in 2016, it took away the focus from us, it definitely wasn’t the ideal time, as I think it was an added distraction.

Just watched footy classified and if true about Petracca wanting out of the Dees to play in front of bigger crowds and to expand his brand, would he look at the Hawks? With how the young fellas going with all the social media stuff (Hok ball) etc and the fact we pull big crowds when we are up and about!

Any ITK’s heard anything? Think we need some roughandlove!
Doubt it would matter, Hawks simply dont have the capital to get it done. Reports yesterday was his agent had been ringing clubs asking if they would be interested and getting a lot of yes absolutely but we dont have the assets

Dees would want two firsts plus someone like Weddle to even turn their heads and obviously Hawks arent doing that

Doubt it would matter, Hawks simply dont have the capital to get it done. Reports yesterday was his agent had been ringing clubs asking if they would be interested and getting a lot of yes absolutely but we dont have the assets

Dees would want two firsts plus someone like Weddle to even turn their heads and obviously Hawks arent doing that
If he turned around and said make me a Hawk I see plenty of ways we could get it done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back