Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Blues v Saints Fri July 1st 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That plus their INs: Hill, Wood, Ryder and Higgins, and we *should have a contest for the neutrals to enjoy.

Vossy has the Blues humming and Ratts just doesn’t have the cattle to match. Blues by 19 points.
Yeah, they're pretty decent ins for Saints. They'd have to be pretty close to full strength?
My biggest concern is Young vs King and Kemp vs Membrey. Membrey has a habit of playing well against us, and this will probably be Young's biggest test since Weiters has been out. I'm fairly comfortable with the matchups around the rest of the ground, but if they take control in the middle and get good service to the forwards, it might be a tough one.

Saints could pinch this one. They aren't as bad as what their ladder position suggests.
I think their rucks will dominate tonight. If one of them can really stretch the Carlton defense throughout periods of the game, it can go a long way to helping King get the separation needed.

McKay & Curnow is just too much talent to contain though. Blues by 5 points.

Saints could pinch this one. They aren’t T as bad as what their ladder position suggests.
I think their rucks will dominate tonight. If one of them can really stretch the Carlton defense throughout periods of the game, it can go a long way to helping King get the separation needed.

McKay & Curnow is just too much talent to contain though. Blues by 5 points.
I agree and I give the Saints a massive chance with our current back 6 and TDK rucking solo.

We need a big effort from Harry and Charlie to win this game and the Saints always seem to find a way to beat us and have a great record against us lately.

Not confident at all honestly.

The Saints are a bit of a head shaker. Have been for near on 150 years. They were established the same year the boistrous Enrico Caruso was born. Some years later on Caruso's death, they had each the exact same number of premierships. What a funny world.

Can the Saints find their voice this evening? Caruso famously gargled warmed virgin olive oil before performances. Can the Saints find their elixir?

I doubt it, though the Blues whimsical form qtr to qtr could provide some chances for the tragic Saints.

Blues by 10 goals.

Saints have a great record against the Blues, having won 6 of their past 8.

On current form, and according to the media your form is only as good as your last game, I'm surprised the Saints are only paying $2.40 in this one.

Very big game for both clubs.

St Kilda was my "smokey" for the 2022 AFL Toyota Premiership season.
I still think they'll make a nice run to the finals, STARTING TONIGHT.
You heard it hear first!!!

BIG BIG BIG Ins.

Don't let me down Sainters!!!!!!

I go with Saints on this one, at home, blues have the most injuries from all of the teams. Lets see what happens.

St Kilda was my "smokey" for the 2022 AFL Toyota Premiership season.
I still think they'll make a nice run to the finals, STARTING TONIGHT.
You heard it hear first!!!

BIG BIG BIG Ins.

Don't let me down Sainters!!!!!!
Cheers. I feel better now.

I go with Saints on this one, at home, blues have the most injuries from all of the teams. Lets see what happens.
Not saying that we're guaranteed of a win, but it's a Carlton home game, we're undefeated at Marvel this year (5-0) and we just beat a better side with the same injuries, so your reasons for the Saints winning are all redundant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Blues v Saints Fri July 1st 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Back