Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Lions v Demons Fri June 28th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

People give it to Kelli Underwood, but BT is worse these days. How the f$&k can you say that a 7 point margin is defendible with 5 minutes to go. He said Melbourne were defending well? Brisbane had 16 inside 50s in the last, scoring 3.6 and buggering up other opportunities. Then when Fritsch went for goal to draw, he screams "this to win the game".... was one of the worst commentatory performances I've head.

Are dees fit enough... two weeks in a row they stopped dead in last qtr.
Well when you have blokes of Oliver's fitness standards running around it says it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees would’ve committed highway robbery taking Adelaide’s offer last year for Petty. Bloke is pitiful.
At least he took some marks tonight. Poor bloke is getting played out of position every week. He's a horrendous forward.
Man love watching Bruce Reville. Bloody handy player
Ya reckon? Way over hyped for mine.

Good news Dees fans.

You won’t be going out in straight sets this year.
Would be sad if we hadn't won a premiership

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Might have something to do with you guys only kicking 2 goals in a half of footy

Bottled it
Maybe we could take tips off your dominate club

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

People give it to Kelli Underwood, but BT is worse these days. How the f$&k can you say that a 7 point margin is defendible with 5 minutes to go. He said Melbourne were defending well? Brisbane had 16 inside 50s in the last, scoring 3.6 and buggering up other opportunities. Then when Fritsch went for goal to draw, he screams "this to win the game".... was one of the worst commentatory performances I've head.
Not to mention that he waffled on about time not coming off the clock when 7 seconds had actually come off it. Worst 5 mins of commentary I've ever heard.

Back