AFL Finals 2015: West Coast v Hawthorn, Domain Stadium, Fri, 6.20pm (WA) 8.20pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
32 point lead heading into half time is going to be very handy...

IDR704.gif
I doubt that's getting anywhere near subiaco. maybe that blob left of garden island, that won't last long anyway

I can't watch it. The AFL product just seems farcical. The first final of am awesome series and it has been beleaguered with such a poor umpiring performance.
I am actually curious if anyone can actually enjoy such a compromised product. Who is gonna keep watching after such a one sided display giving one team a free passage to a grand final? Not me. I am switching off. Probably for the rest of the season too. That half of bias was too much.
If any of you guys enjoy this crap....congrats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shuey is a ****ing jet.

Wellingham is toweling up Frawley.

Butler is a good matchup for Puopolo.

Hodge is still drunk.

Umpires are definitely favouring us it seems. But hawks did have all year to secure a home final and didn't. This is an advantage that we have earned.

I still think hawks will come back anyway.

Just butchering the absolute basics. Keeping your feet, trapping the ball, precision with disposal, position relative to your opponents, taking first options, playing percentages. Shit you teach 14 year olds all just out the ****ing window. Sure the umpiring is shite but without Rioli Hawthorn would not have a single score. No excuses.

No wonder Clarkson was fuming after that Richmond game. I think at that point he realised they were f*cked. Always going to be pushing sh*t up hill going over to Perth and facing the Eagles. Hawks had to finish 2nd to win the flag.

Flick over to the cricket and fkkk me, first ball, Ali bowls Maxwell while going for a reverse sweep..
FFS, he got out playing that shot last match! No sympathy for batsmen getting out playing that. Maxwell isn't AB, stop playing that ****ing shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back