AFL Finals 2015: West Coast v Hawthorn, Domain Stadium, Fri, 6.20pm (WA) 8.20pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hodgey's pissed after that effort
not :drunk: :p

I agree, the Hawks have got their goals from free kicks
I don't expect you to see it. It's your team and it's helping your team in a big game. But as an onlooker without support for either club playing this is a ridiculous spectacle.

Just dumps crap on footy as a legit sport and kind of makes it come across as fixed entertainment like the WWF in the 80's. Give us a fair contest you pricks!

On a tangent the whole Bulldogs to play a home final at the G is sickening. What a money grab. Stop lining your pockets with our game you elite bast***s at the top and give us an even handed product!

Believe in us, Bigfooty. Believe in us.

I knew the moment I made that Eagles underrated thread back in January

I just knew it

Believe in us

16 other teams supporters are right behind you guys.

Just butchering the absolute basics. Keeping your feet, trapping the ball, precision with disposal, position relative to your opponents, taking first options, playing percentages. Shit you teach 14 year olds all just out the ******* window. Sure the umpiring is shite but without Rioli Hawthorn would not have a single score. No excuses.
Some missed targets. Who gave that awful handball in that quarter on the wing?

Dunno why they risked playing Smith, haven't sighted him, when he did have it in two situations in the first where he could've kicked it, he instead gave two ineffective handballs.

Roughy, terrible in a final again. If he doesn't have a big 2nd half, he'll rank up with Ballantyne's efforts in the '13 gf.

Hodge been shithouse too.

Who was the Hawk's player who feebly put up one arm in the 1st quarter between ff and chf? Was it Bruest?

Eagles have been enormous, Hawks not so much.

Wtf is with Bruuuce continually pointing out 'oh should have been a free kick to the hawks there' F##@ off already you tool.
West coast going with the breeze in the last qtr. Hawks will surely challenge at some point you'd think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly don't think the umpiring has been that bad. Just seems like a mob bandwagon of posters on here jumping on the WA Booo fest. FFS it's just a crowd getting into a game of footy. Big deal.
How long until Hodge, Mitchell, Lake and Lewis turn to desperate acts and take cheap hits and snipes.

I am actually curious if anyone can actually enjoy such a compromised product. Who is gonna keep watching after such a one sided display giving one team a free passage to a grand final? Not me. I am switching off. Probably for the rest of the season too. That half of bias was too much.
If any of you guys enjoy this crap....congrats
I am already thinking about not bringing a portable tv to watch the Tigers game on Sunday. Glad I'll be at the V8 supercars at Sandown.

excellent first half Weagles. I don't think the umpiring has been as bad as some have claimed.
Eagle home umpiring is a great example of confirmation bias. You see the same posters in all of our game day threads.

How many goalless quarters have the Hawks had this year? Wouldnt be many.

They'll come out breathing fire, still very nervous. You don't win two flags in a row without being a sensational team that can overcome seemingly impossible positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back