Game Day AFL Round 20 - Collingwood vs West Coast Matchday Discussion (Patersons - 4.40pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Caff should go back to his 2010 forward line role or play in the seconds. Would rather Ball play his tagging role if we need one. We need another clearance player in the middle to help Pendles and beams instead of a tagger.

Your changing the subject from the original difference of opinion again, you might have to find another sole to argue with you!

I'm not after an argument I'm after a discussion.

You prefer Langdon to Toovey because he provides rebound, yeah? So to follow on from that why aren't you being critical of a guy that's in the team for his rebound? It just doesn't seem fair.

I dontblike the ieea of a tagger. Good teams win 1 on 1 in midfield-aka geelong, hawks, sydney

Caff is a Overrated Tagger. Only did 1 good job and that was vs Richmond on Cotchin

Another embarrassing performance,we've had so many this year it's just not funny.As a former supporter of Buckley's,i must say i've lost all faith in him now.He just seems to get everything wrong,from bad team selections,to game day tactics,to game plan.It's all lacking so badly now,and other coaches know exactly how to beat Collingwood now,it's all to easy for them.I really don't think we can go ahead unless we have a change at the top.Most,but not all of our problems,seem to stem from the coaching staff now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will definitely not renew my membership for next season. We pay a lot of money to the club and this is whay we have to expect, sorry eddie you have lost us now

So people bashed Malthouse for years for not having a tagger. Now Buckley has one and it's still not the right thing to do.

Make up your bloody mind.
Because on this board there's no such thing of our "players are not good enough" always another reason why we lose

I will definitely not renew my membership for next season. We pay a lot of money to the club and this is whay we have to expect, sorry eddie you have lost us now

So get rid of Eddie? Not the Worst Idea.

I be buying my Membership as I just like getting out and going to the Footy and seeing my Mates

Another embarrassing performance,we've had so many this year it's just not funny.As a former supporter of Buckley's,i must say i've lost all faith in him now.He just seems to get everything wrong,from bad team selections,to game day tactics,to game plan.It's all lacking so badly now,and other coaches know exactly how to beat Collingwood now,it's all to easy for them.I really don't think we can go ahead unless we have a change at the top.Most,but not all of our problems,seem to stem from the coaching staff now.
Tried to stay off BF tonight, but thought id log on to have a quick look and this is the first post I see.

see ya's later haha...

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Round 20 - Collingwood vs West Coast Matchday Discussion (Patersons - 4.40pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back