Game Day AFL Round 20 - Collingwood vs West Coast Matchday Discussion (Patersons - 4.40pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

How is our list fine when we have three good players and a bunch of second teir players in your mind?
Because they will thrive with the right game plan. That isnhow.MM made us successful. The second tier maybbe may be of low talent but with his game plan they were able to thrive and become very effective players.

Very frustrated from two grand finals with the youngest premier team to now a rebuild in 3 years eddies coaching succession is a great success congrats ed

I will definitely not renew my membership for next season. We pay a lot of money to the club and this is whay we have to expect, sorry eddie you have lost us now

Our list is perfectly fine. We have the right mix

103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

Does anyone support bucks out there team selection is were we lose it no keefe against essendon no ball today if he didnt play today retire him and move on

Seriously if people think we missed Adams that is a massive problem then. The bloke is in his first year at the club who has basically had his break out game last week and before that was not a certain 22 starter.

I can promise you if Adams played we would not have been any better or worse than what we showed today.

No excuses, our injury list isn't even as bad as a lot of clubs and they are still doing better. There has to come a time where the blame has to be at the players and the coaches.

It will be disappointing to miss the finals and not be able to give the kids that experience before next year. I hope we can sneak in but we are where most thought we would be - especially with injuries to key players when most of our depth is young / inexperienced.

Hope we can finish the year off. Really looking forward to seeing this team and some of the kids over the next few years. A more experienced coach may have got us 1-2 more wins but we were never a premiership chance this year.

Bucks will be peaking when the side does over the next couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just my two cents to help you understand.

The reason we went with the stoppers was because we've been allowing teams to score a high % of the time they go I50. Today we conceded 26 shots on goal from 55 I50's meaning they scored just shy of every second I50.

We didn't lose that match because of a lack of rebound from replacing a rebounder (who isn't providing rebound anyway) we lost it because we couldn't stem the bleeding. An extra lockdown player with speed, Sinclair for instance, would have been invaluable with the lack of pressure through the middle.

Yeah, sorry but i do not agree with anything you just wrote but that is from your perspective and your entitled to your opinion. Furthermore I did not say anywhere that we lost the game because we replaced a defender with a stopper that is totally your opinion and I disagree with that as well. You should really stick to the original difference of opinion.

U cant simply discount their differences in their playing styles when playing for MM andbthe way they are playing now.
You can, if you can accept some short term pain. We lost the GF in 2011. We only slightly tinkered with the game plan in '12. It was only tinkering as we were given the licence to go through the middle, when appropriate.

By the end of the year we were back to going around the boundary as we just didn't have the skill. It didn't work.

Injuries since the end of 2011 haven't helped. The young premiership team, with perpetual improvement, was a furphy. The dynasty was a myth. We really need to move on.

You can, if you can accept some short term pain. We lost the GF in 2011. We only slightly tinkered with the game plan in '12. It was only tinkering as we were given the licence to go through the middle, when appropriate.

By the end of the year we were back to going around the boundary as we just didn't have the skill. It didn't work.

Injuries since the end of 2011 haven't helped. The young premiership team, with perpetual improvement, was a furphy. The dynasty was a myth. We really need to move on.
Dont you think the majority of soft tissue injuries we have suffered since 2011 could be as a result of bucks training methods. There has been a clear problem with handling soft tissue injuries ever since bucks has taken over

Dont you think the majority of soft tissue injuries we have suffered since 2011 could be as a result of bucks training methods. There has been a clear problem with handling soft tissue injuries ever since bucks has taken over

Let's not ignore all of the injuries we had in late 2011, under Mick..

If ur to dumb to understand what I am saying here it is in plain word u knob: our list is fine but our coach is shithouse. Period!!

TBH it's a mix of both. The list isn't fine and the coaching is poor.

Yeah, sorry but i do not agree with anything you just wrote but that is from your perspective and your entitled to your opinion. Furthermore I did not say anywhere that we lost the game because we replaced a defender with a stopper that is totally your opinion and I disagree with that as well. You should really stick to the original difference of opinion.

Yeah cool mate whatever lol.

If ur to dumb to understand what I am saying here it is in plain word u knob: our list is fine but our coach is shithouse. Period!!

Do us and yourself a favour - turn the PC off, go and have a cup of tea and do something else.

If you rate rebound out of defensive 50 why don't you set your sights on Fasolo who cost us two goals directly with errant handballs? He's in the line up for his rebound and he gave us nothing tonight offensively or defensively. The numbers looked good with 7 R50's yet he gave us no drive whatsoever...
Fasolo, playing on half back supposedly because of his foot skills. He doesn't belong down back, or work hard enough. he was exciting as a forward who could do something special. Bucks trying to get that out of his game. Now he just turns it over in front of goal. a talent wasted playing in wrong position.

Fasolo, playing on half back supposedly because of his foot skills. He doesn't belong down back, or work hard enough. he was exciting as a forward who could do something special. Bucks trying to get that out of his game. Now he just turns it over in front of goal. a talent wasted playing in wrong position.
Fasolo has gone backwards this year. He has been plagued by injury, but his best football is well behind him. He is certainly no solution to our disposal problem down back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Round 20 - Collingwood vs West Coast Matchday Discussion (Patersons - 4.40pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back