Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not enough florent love in here. He was outstanding
Normally I'm hot on him but thought he was awful. Constantly melting under the minor port pressure.

That was absolutely fabulous. A clinical performance, a mature performance, a performance that shows we are ready to finish the job next week!

A great night at the footy, and bring on the 'G next Saturday! It is time for another Red and White flag!

How about that standing Sydneee chant with a minute to go. Spine tingling stuff.

Felt the game was won and done very early. After the usual umpiring flurry, Port were very loose and we had a lot of space from the get go. Last week’s intensity just wasn’t there for them.

Twas as complete a performance as we’ve seen all year and it’s feeling like our pre bye form.

Looking at Heeneys steely resolve, there’s no way he’s gonna let anyone take the flag off us even if he has to put on a cape himself.

We had so much more left in the tank and we conserved the energy very cleverly in the 4th - could have won that by 80 if we wanted.

I’d keep the same team next week.

Yours in speed, JHWF.

How about that standing Sydneee chant with a minute to go. Spine tingling stuff.
That was amazing - given it was a fairly quiet end to the game in terms of anything being on the line.

Wasn't so keen on the Mexican wave going on in the 4th at one point however...

But hey - a great atmosphere still and fans were up and about early too!

Adams may get the sub job, not sure Fox locked it up

But Mills might play and campbell sub

Fox is right in the discussion to start next week if the Cats win. We need a match for Cameron and i think that means Campbell to sub.

If Mills is available then all bets are off.

Adams can pack his holiday bags, unfortunately for him

Interested who the majority of you would prefer to play? I'd rate your chances higher against Geelong. Brisbane's fire will be burning as much as yours whereas Geelong have 2022 to fall back on. But then MCG factor.

I know we made another GF, but I had no idea it would be as easy in the end.

Port won the last 8 against us stretching back to 2016, and it really didn't look like it tonight.

We just looked like the better team all night. We are the Swans! Great team!

FURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKR

7 of those games were not at the SCG and the other we lost was when Florent's kick came up short. Good Media Story but not much in it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back