Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

well
As was Hanners in 12

Hanners was great but turn it up.

Okeefe laid almost as many tackles as possies and he had 29. He was awesome

Brisbane have given up 69 points (nice) of margin in their last two finals combined... they're definitely gettable but will never be out of the game
We've shown we're not too bad at the comeback thing either 😉

I've noticed there's no Brodie happy snaps from Friday's game, which is pretty unusual after a good win.
Maybe it's a "the job's not finished" thing.

Agree.
Brisbane won't allow Parker to play on Andrews IMO.
Parker as sub I'm not sure on. He did some really good things early against Port that don't come up on the stats sheet.
But as you say, his leg speed is a worry. Hopefully he can spend most of his time deep in the F50.
Yes we can. Hogan owned him. Manned him up and then drifted to space as Andrews tracks the play not his man.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Same height as me. It's all relative!
Wait, has anyone seen Kiama Chris and Tom Papley at the same time?

:think:
Amaze GIF

Brisbane have given up 69 points (nice) of margin in their last two finals combined... they're definitely gettable but will never be out of the game
I'm hoping that fact (Lions never really out of it) will spur the swans to create an early buffer and then put our foot to their throat and power home for our strongest 4 quarter performance of the year.

GF blow-outs are poor spectacles, particularly for neutrals, but after the last 3 grand finals, I'd be happy to watch a less-than-enthralling game if it means we have the game locked in.

I'll take an epic thriller as long as we're on the right side of the ledger when the siren goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So true. It was so bloody annoying.
Yeah it felt like we were on the brink of absolutely demolishing them, but every time we went to get over that 40 point margin, we'd miss the shot. Some very gettable ones too.

Probably a blessing in disguise though. It was a comfortable win but the margin never being too massive forced us to stay on our toes and keep playing to the final siren (without killing ourselves in a dogfight.) Good preparation for this week I think.

Yeah it felt like we were on the brink of absolutely demolishing them, but every time we went to get over that 40 point margin, we'd miss the shot. Some very gettable ones too.

Probably a blessing in disguise though. It was a comfortable win but the margin never being too massive forced us to stay on our toes and keep playing to the final siren (without killing ourselves in a dogfight.) Good preparation for this week I think.
We've always been the type of team to have mercy on our opponents for some reason. We can never just pile on goals and really punish teams in the last few minutes just for fun.

My dream is to just secure the Grand Final early. Destroy the other team mentally and just pile on goals in the final quarter to celebrate.

We've always been the type of team to have mercy on our opponents for some reason. We can never just pile on goals and really punish teams in the last few minutes just for fun.

My dream is to just secure the Grand Final early. Destroy the other team mentally and just pile on goals in the final quarter to celebrate.
Us Swans fans deserve that after the last three!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back