Autopsy Bombers v Swans - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Fri August 16th 7:40pm - (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans formline is eerily similar to Carlton. Couple close losses, North win, a thriller against the Pies, a shellacking.

I’d like to think winning a close one woke up the slumbering Swans belief, Warner or no, turning into the season’s final strait with a Cup potentially only 5 games away. But we need more evidence because the majority of the previous game was still sloppy.

Feels like one of those rivalry matches that will go down to the wire, maybe with a late controversy. Bombers ladder position isn’t dissimilar to Crows this time last year. I.e. it’s all set up for a maligned minor premiership that subsequently silences doubters in finals.

Last edited:
Feel bad for Hep, I mean is his form that poor and his replacement that good that he doesn’t get selected ?

Or is this more evidence of Scott and his selection antics.

Would have thought ‘doing it for Hep’ could have been the spark the Dons needed to beat us.

Feel bad for Hep, I mean is his form that poor and his replacement that good that he doesn’t get selected ?

Would have thought ‘doing it for Hep’ could have been the spark the Dons needed to beat us.
Personally, I think it’s incredibly shabby.

But Brad Scott has never dazzled me with his class.

hepp has had 3 years of fairwell games.

He was apparently offered this one, and he said no.

if doing it to win a ****in final in 20 years didn't get the lads frothing for awin, doubt doing it for hepp would either.

swans will execute the dons and put them out of there misery.
Sydney to tune up for a big September...by 40-50p
I wish I could believe this. Instead I'm expecting a close one with us to look really lackluster either early or late. Not sure which yet. Pretty sure we won't get belted and confident they won't either.

The only thing I can be certain of is that there will be some sort of controversy in what is footballs most reluctant rivalry between fans who don't really want to be involved in a rivalry with one another.

Last edited:

"Doing it for hep" sounds like something Bulldogs fans would engage in

Last edited:
Jordan Lewis to Longmire:

"I was really pleased with the first three quarters....."

Nobody cares what you think Jordan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 spot on the line. Puts the pressure on Dogs, Blues and Hawks to win their respective games.

Kind of like a tennis tie breaker or soccer penalty shootout.

Essendon's last chance to show if they have any form of soul.

Sydney missing some key players in Papley and Warner, as well as the game being an Essendon home game with everything on the line. Surely they at least keep this game close.

Joe Misiti in a pre-game McDonalds puff piece on Seven. Any excuse to bring this out again
images (1) (15).jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Bombers v Swans - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Fri August 16th 7:40pm - (Marvel)

Back