Changes For Round 19 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake about guys, if we had the choice today of Daicos and McClarty then McClarty plays, was just rotton luck in the end that we lost a KPP in the warm up, i'm guessing they wont risk Moore next week so McClarty is a no brainer to debut IMO.

Yeah but that';s before the game. Daicos had a pretty handy gave going by the call. the defnse did pretty well despite the cms.

The Tiges don;t play a tall forward line, nothing like the Norf height, I'd be surprised if McLarty comes in next week.

After a win like that it's going to be hard to find a out.

my guess Greenwood out Moore In.

Thought Varcoe showed good signs today, looks like he may be getting back to form. Daicos did play well today, but I'd say he will be a liability against Richmond's pressure and speed at this stage of his career.
Greenwood really needs to find a role, I'd like to see him tag, but it doesn't look likely at the moment.
Sier is promising but still a bit unreliable at this point too.
I like what Mayne is doing and Murray should stay in, he may make mistakes but he just has something we need to work with.

Would be amazed if there was any change, but I'd like to see Elliot come in for Daicos. Can't imagine Daicos has a heap more fitness than a one VFL game Elliot anyway.

Daicos has had an entire pre season.

Elliott hasn't played a full game since last year.

How do you say that?

Yeah but that';s before the game. Daicos had a pretty handy gave going by the call. the defnse did pretty well despite the cms.

The Tiges don;t play a tall forward line, nothing like the Norf height, I'd be surprised if McLarty comes in next week.

After a win like that it's going to be hard to find a out.

my guess Greenwood out Moore In.
Greenwood will be given a tagging role IMO, not sure who he tags though, IMO the biggest candidates are Cotchin and Short.

We aren't beating Richmond. Thank god I won't have to watch it either.

They're too good and we're missing to much quality.

just love a win, some tiger supporters are becoming a little too much to bare.
Yep, would love nothing more than to rub their smug noses in it, however with our injuries i don't think it'll be this time, hopefully we have a firing Billy and Moore-Aish and Treloar back for finals, then we'll see how good they are.

Out Murray...why????

Because despite offering a lot of run Murray directly contributed 19 points to North (roughly a third of their total score) through turnovers and frees.

I do wonder how he'll go against a Richmond side whose tackling pressure will be right up there. Will his ability to break the lines be even more important. Or will he just run into a wall.

I reckon we need to keep the faith now but I can see the argument for dropping him.

My out would be Greenwood for Moore. I'd consider Aish returning too but not sure we should drop either Mayne or Daicos on their performances so he likely has to wait. Elliott needs to string more footy together, and better form, to break into our current forward line.

Because despite offering a lot of run Murray directly contributed 19 points to North (roughly a third of their total score) through turnovers and frees.

I do wonder how he'll go against a Richmond side whose tackling pressure will be right up there. Will his ability to break the lines be even more important. Or will he just run into a wall.

I reckon we need to keep the faith now but I can see the argument for dropping him.

My out would be Greenwood for Moore. I'd consider Aish returning too but not sure we should drop either Mayne or Daicos on their performances so he likely has to wait. Elliott needs to string more footy together, and better form, to break into our current forward line.

Speaking of Elliott I am surprised I can't find any concrete info on his being reported "while smothering" :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it's just the truth. Some of you can't take that, someone being realistic.
Should’ve told Gold Coast that before they played Sydney today or better yet should’ve told them after Sydney kicked the first 6 goals to be realistic.

Or how about when Geelong went 21-1 in H&A season in 08 and we were the only side that beat them and by 86 points mind you.

Have some optimism, it won’t kill ya

Should’ve told Gold Coast that before they played Sydney today or better yet should’ve told them after Sydney kicked the first 6 goals to be realistic.

Or how about when Geelong went 21-1 in H&A season in 08 and we were the only side that beat them and by 86 points mind you.

Have some optimism, it won’t kill ya
I'll happily admit I was wrong if we win.

But they're a great unit.

I'll happily admit I was wrong if we win.

But they're a great unit.
As good as they’ve been they have to be one of the worst dominant sides in history if that makes any sense. Collingwood 2010 would beat tigers by 5 goals imo.

As good as they’ve been they have to be one of the worst dominant sides in history if that makes any sense. Collingwood 2010 would beat tigers by 5 goals imo.
Yeah, but different years and different styles of the game.

Because Darcy Moore screams "a class player who can stand up against the pressure" .... :rolleyes:

I'd consider his intercept marks classy, or his forwardplay.

No Change.
If there is a change then Murray out.
I may be wrong, I haven't re watched the game yet but he seemed to be constantly turning it over.
But I think no change is still the way to go.
Moore is quickly becoming Ben Reid Mk II.
Let him go. Get a good pick for him and cut our losses I say.
I think he has oodles of talent but is made of glass.

So the Tigers have a small forward line and you want to go in with an even smaller backline? Dude, we have to play one genuine KB.
My post is not sarcastic so please accept this as a genuine question.
Is Moore a genuine KB?
The guy barely gets on the park for more than two games in a row and to date has not done much at all.
I will admit that on the rare occasion that he has played he has shown little glimpses where you think there may be some potential there but so far he has been a non event for the club.
I'm sure he could be a great player, but we have seen since day dot that he breaks down more regularly than a Lada.
The guy does his hammy in warm up ffs.
Even warming up seems more than his body can endure.
We have lived through one Ben Reid, no need to live through another.
Move him on.

Stephenson was a bit sore during the last half. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s rested. It looked to be a lower leg injury.
Every week someone calls for Stevo to be rested.
This week its your turn man with too many sssss at the end of his name. Obviously you have no sympathy with those who have a lisp. (speaking of which why the hell do we use a word that has an "s" in it to define a condition that people who suffer from have troubles pronouncing. Lisp is the last word those who have a lisp want to have to use to describe their condition"
Anywhoo.... what were we talking about.
Oh yeah. Stevo.
Doesn't need a rest and never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back