Changes for semi-final v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey boys, I havent read much in this thread but I'm expecting us not to play Lynch this week. Collingwood have alot of running defenders and we could get caught out going to tall up forward.
Although using that logic we could also smash them and they would be caught out, but still last week we were very tall. Its just North Melb are a pack of little bitches, in which collingwood will not be.

Hey boys, I havent read much in this thread but I'm expecting us not to play Lynch this week. Collingwood have alot of running defenders and we could get caught out going to tall up forward.
Although using that logic we could also smash them and they would be caught out, but still last week we were very tall. Its just North Melb are a pack of little bitches, in which collingwood will not be.
No Hams, though he would be suitable as a smaller forward. Not on the plane though. I am backing Lynch to play. Work well last year and early this year, add Rosa and it should be almost perfect.

No Hams, though he would be suitable as a smaller forward. Not on the plane though. I am backing Lynch to play. Work well last year and early this year, add Rosa and it should be almost perfect.

Hams didn't fly over? Then surely it is the land of the giants - not that I see any problem in that, but Hams would be a good back up just incase.

He could get a kick.... and kick it to a Pies player.

Is that better or worse than Strijk?

Depends, if that Pies player is Dawes in his current form it will most likely bounce off his chest and give us a bit of added drive out of defence which is better than Strijk.

With the exception of LeCras, Waters and to a lesser extent Nicoski we are at full strength* for this match so we should expect a very competitive showing.

*Ignoring that players like Kennedy and Rosa are not 100% fit

in your avatar, who made that logo again?
I seem to recall it was part of a guys design/logo work. It really is awesome work..
Costa.

644132_10151063905724072_1272535244_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha right, I thought he was mid-180s, closer to Selwood. Very happy to see him back in the line-up, seems a quick turn-around for a clavicular fracture.
Now now, he's no superstar, but there's no need to resort to name-calling.

am i the only one who wouldn't mind seeing dick have a go against his old club, been impressed wiht his form the only thing that worries me is the fact that given the fact that he hasn't played a game of AFL all year throwing him up in finals will be a big ask

am i the only one who wouldn't mind seeing dick have a go against his old club, been impressed wiht his form the only thing that worries me is the fact that given the fact that he hasn't played a game of AFL all year throwing him up in finals will be a big ask
No chance of him playing this year unfortunately. Gap between games is just too big.

Can't wait for this game of footy, just hope like hell the Eagles don't choke. They are good enough to take down the pies tommorow night, if they just freaking play like they did at Suby on the weekend then they will do it. Beats me why they can't replicate suby form, it has to be a mental thing. I'm even really looking forward to the Freo vs Crows game tonight. First time in my life that I have a little WA passion running through me. I hate Freo, but for some reason I would like to see them get up against the Crows, think they deserve the win and are playing nervously good footy right now, and would enjoy seeing WA as a whole just dominate the game which is something I've never really cared about before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for semi-final v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back