Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

What will the AFC do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sloane OUT with an eye injury

Retinal detachment and early assessment is 2-4 weeks out
Next man up.

Pedlar / Hatley / Fogarty ... bring it on.

If we are going to blood the next band of players, there is no time like the present - and by "present" I mean the gift that is playing the Roos right now :)

I'm not saying we are walk up winners, just that they are clearly the worst team in the AFL right now (as we were last year).

The guys not listed in the SANFL are, as a reminder:

Jones, Mackay, Fogarty, Himmelberg, Worrell, (Murray)
Hately should be it though and play him on the inside FFS.

I think we'll play Berry and Schoenberg more in the center, and bring in Jones at half forward. Normally I wouldn't suggest this based on Jones form, but I'm going on our SANFL selection that has our other mids named (Pedlar, Hately, O'Connor all flagged to play SANFL). They knew about Sloane's eye injury before they named the SANFL team

If Lynch doesn't get up, I think Fogarty will come in.

Murray to SANFL from the unused sub and the sub to be either Himmelberg or Mackay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones, Worrell or FOG but we all know it will be Mackay.

If Worrell came in you could push Smith or Hamill up to a wing. If FOG came in you would want him 50/50 but Nicks pretty much said he would play forward which would release Berry to full time midfield. Jones would play HF or wing most likely.

But it will be Mackay with Worrell as Sub

Listening to Kelly on AA, I reckon Hately and Fog for Sloane and Lynch.

Would not surprise me if DMac medical sub.

Hope it is not Jones as the sub. He needs SANFL games, and if Hately playing AFL he should play his role in the Reserves.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sloane and Lynch out with two young guys in is a really good gauge. They've both been pivotal in our wins, and in keeping things in order.

Might see a bit of chaos out there on Sunday.
Certainly will be a lot of chaos ball with Dwayne Russell likely to commentate again

cant wait to watch chayce jones get his 7 touches being generous

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

Back