Changes vs Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

How many chances is Amon going to be given before they realise he’s ******* useless and not up to it ?

Trengove was our equal best ball user last week (over 90%) and gets dropped ???? Probably pretty pissed off id imagine
Are you related to Trengove? He'll never be best 22 that's the reality

Amon was good last week and gives us penetration off half back.

Great to see Farrell get a chance. Quick good skills can kick goals.

Lienert must be close. Maybe needed another game for fitness.
Weather conditions are going to be pretty bad, probably don’t need Lienerts height this week? Hopefully ready for next week...

Looks like

Amon Farrell Hombsch in
Trengove Jonas Johnson out

Pittard not playing at all

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Could Sam Gray be playing instead of Farrell? Travelling emergency only?

I would expect Amon to take Trengove's spot at half back.

Amon is with Toumpas and Neade on the never again list IMO. Would rather every other player who's on that extended bench and a few who aren't.
Amon is 22 with less then 50 games under his belt. There’s no way he should be mentioned alongside those two. He’s been down on form this year, but has good upside and the time to reach it (or not).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah not keen on the Amon selection if true. His best is bobbing up for some random goal midway trough the third only for you to realize he’s actually playing. If he is playing I hope he realizes he ain’t getting many more chances.

Have any idea how slow our side will be anything back of centre without Amon?
We don't have speed or line breaking run and carry anywhere in our backline when Pittard is out.
Bonner will get there but I reckon he's been told to work more on his defensive side of the game.
Maybe reinventing Amon. Maybe he's been given a license to take the game on considering how staunch and sound we are with our defense side of things.

Have any idea how slow our side will be anything back of centre without Amon?
We don't have speed or line breaking run and carry anywhere in our backline when Pittard is out.
Bonner will get there but I reckon he's been told to work more on his defensive side of the game.
Maybe reinventing Amon. Maybe he's been given a license to take the game on considering how staunch and sound we are with our defense side of things.
The thing with Carlos is, he has to get the footy first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back